The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

drinking was a mistake, a big one. i don't think i'll be drinking for awhile. it got pretty graphic a couple minutes ago.  :P
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Haha, nice!

I just had two beers while mowing the lawn.  So nice outside.  Tonight could get ugly; got supper at the bosses house complete with free drinks (many) then I'm hitting the town with the crew.

Chills

Quotei don't think i'll be drinking for awhile.

How many times have we all thought/said this  ::)

Feel better soon Captain!

dragonboy

Sorry to hear you're feeling rough Capt, I can't help but feel partially responsible  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

Ugh, last night was a drunken disaster.  My most vivid memory is heckling the shitty cover band after they butchered "Rock and Roll".  

MarkW

My friend and I have two heckles:

1.  Shouting loudly "play the good one"

2.  Shouting loudly "Silver Machine"

No.2  paid off once at a wedding - the band played it as the last song of the night.

No.1 never pays off.  Most shit bands don't have a good one to play.  ;)

Been on it all day.   Beer, wine, beer, wine.  Yum.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

bethofftherecord

tru dat

;)

beth are you really drinking PBR? if so, you're the coolest!!!! 8-)

I did drink Pabst!  Maybe a few too many!  And Bell's Oberon someone bought me at the bar.  Then Past again at the after bar at my house!  Yesterday I was kinda draggin ass.  I think it was because I stayed up until 4:30 AM and I smoked a few cigs.  I am trying to not smoke cigs.  Quiting sucks ass.
nothing can be changed except ourselves

Ghosts_on_TV

I think I'm done drinking till OBH...
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

megisnotreal

ratsprayer

samuel adams boston lager & darvocet.   ;) ;)

red

I'm pretty smashed, where are you Tripps?  We need DB back.  Woe is me.

Jenny

aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vespachick

I've been away from here for a couple of weeks and am feeling a bit lost and irritable, plus it's hotter than a mother up here. . .My, this should help, and boy is it tasty:
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

fitzcarraldo

QuoteI'm pretty smashed, where are you Tripps?  We need DB back.  Woe is me.

Choose the band, or shows, or other music or off topic rambling threads K. And keep on keepin on....It will help you in the future...  8-)

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

QuoteNot too proud.

Could be worse brother, could be this.

aMD

this is my nectar now

I had that last night too!  with 7up and gin.  and also with vanilla ice cream.

let's see i also had back to back shots of tequilla, whiskey shots, bass, miller chill (interesting, but not my bag), heiniken, blue moon, brooklyn summer ale, and that's all i can remember.

edit:  oh, that's an old post,  nevertheless!

.Walt

red just think that in just around 5 days, i'll be drinking fresh brewed coors light in the rockies and watching MMJ (i'll be drinking mainly fat tire) but i'll buy a six pack just so i can take a picture of me drinking a coors light with the mountains in the background. i'll even pour a little out for you!!  :'( :'( :'(
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Quotered just think that in just around 5 days, i'll be drinking fresh brewed coors light in the rockies and watching MMJ (i'll be drinking mainly fat tire) but i'll buy a six pack just so i can take a picture of me drinking a coors light with the mountains in the background. i'll even pour a little out for you!!  :'( :'( :'(
That post confuses me, not sure if I should be disappointed, flattered or jealous.  I'm gonna go with all of the above.   ;D

supernova9

Last night was an absolute drunken stupor.  The Ford County Fair Dance night, with oldies cover band "Captain Rat and The Blind Rivets."  Look 'em up on the web, they're hilarious.  At any rate, I drank two Miller Lites in the parking lot just to get up the courage to face all these people from my old high school days that I'd not seen for years.  Then went headlong into the Bud Light drafts, ran into my friend Lance (thank God) and we ended up partying at the front of the stage with my old Senior prom date and her best friend.  Needless to say, it was a rather long night and an even longer drive home.  Even after a dose of some "carni" food (corn dog and funnel cake) I decided to take the back roads home to avoid any "trouble."  

Having not drank Bud Light in great quantities for a long time, I forgot how weird I felt after a night of drinking of it.  That combined with my consumption on Friday of several Old Style drafts and two glasses of bourbon (Bookers and Knob Creek), and I'm ready to hang up my weekend warrior hat until next Friday for LEBOWSKFEST!