The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

QuoteI hope I can find some Fat Tire in Hawaii this Xmas - I've read so much about it I've got to give it a try!

did you try some of the local hawaiian brews last time you were there? i'm sure that would be interesting and different.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Yeah Kona is my fav US beer (closely followed by Sam Adams)
Their Pale Ale is so good! http://www.konabrewingco.com/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

In my short 5 days away I tried something like 25 different beers.  It was magical.  Absolutely loved 'Steam Engine' - wish I would've brought some home from Toronto with me.

mjkoehler

umm trying to finish off the Bud Lights my brother left. Now I remember why I quite drinking Bud Light.

dragonboy

Drinking a beer knowing you're off on holiday the next day tastes even better than usual if that's possible!

Is it a horse? Is it a dragon?!! No, it's a Kirin  ;)

dragonboy

red

mjkoehler

QuoteHere's one more:

Ichiban is great beer.

.Walt

i'm having a few (coors light), and found this thread on page two. i believe i promise DB that would never happen. DB forgive.  :-[

this is my place, i try to keep it clean, but i have a big thirst...

dragonboy

Quotei'm having a few (coors light), and found this thread on page two. i believe i promise DB that would never happen. DB forgive.  :-[

this is my place, i try to keep it clean, but i have a big thirst...

Nice save Capt! Let's keep this thread above water from now on.

Is that seriously your place Capt?!! We need another photo with you & the beer cans in the shot.  
If that is your place then you are so da man!!!  ;)

Sam Adams for me right now, will probably be hooking up with JD laters...

aMD

.Walt

no that's not my place, i wish it were.  8-)

check the you tube that isn't music thread. it has a news report about the guy you drank nothing but coors light for 8 years.  8-)

ratsprayer

samuel adams boston lager.

yummy.

dragonboy

Top 9 After Hours Drinking Games:
http://moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/52/52-after-hours.html

(1. Who shouts the loudest wins the argument 2. Breakin' shit)  ;D

fitzcarraldo

Quoteno that's not my place, i wish it were.  8-)

check the you tube that isn't music thread. it has a news report about the guy you drank nothing but coors light for 8 years.  8-)

Did that guy die?!

.Walt

no he didn't die, but watch the vid on the "youtube that isn't music" thread. (if you haven't already) seriously, i wanna party with that guy!!!

drank some blue moon at the bar tonight, and now drinking wine. which should be great in a little while, when my roommate bitches at me for having the music too loud.  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

.Walt

db you drinking??  [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

god i hope so!!

traditional toast at 5:00AM?? i'll be up  :o

dragonboy

I've got one more class (late finish today - 8.30pm Japan time) & then I'll be there with bells on Capt.

dragonboy

Probably a bit late even for you?  ;)