NCAA Football count down! (updated)

Started by ycartrob, Jun 15, 2008, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

How they Eff did he drop that ball?!?

Nevermind....Touchdawn!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

primushead

Geez...could the announcers blow Tim Tebow anymore?  I mean, have they verbally sucked his penis enough this game?  

Even when he's not on the field, they're cutting away from the action to show his vaunted speech after the ole miss loss.  

corey

BH

QuoteGeez...could the announcers blow Tim Tebow anymore?  I mean, have they verbally sucked his penis enough this game?  

Even when he's not on the field, they're cutting away from the action to show his vaunted speech after the ole miss loss.  

No kidding.  Sheeesh.

I can not believe that stoops tried a field goal in that situation.  So unlike him.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

QuoteGeez...could the announcers blow Tim Tebow anymore?  I mean, have they verbally sucked his penis enough this game?  

Seriously THE WORST announcing Ive ever heard for any sort of championship game.

I tried to get Musberger and Herbstreit on ESPN Radio on my computer and just mute it, but I cant get the feed  >:(
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Well see what the final score will be, but OU getting stuffed on 4th&goal at the 1 and turning it over right before the half will likely haunt them.

capt. scotty

14-UP...This is gonna go down to the last few minutes

capt. scotty

I think the announcers just blew their Te-Boner

All I need is Florida to keep this over 5 pts baby!!

ycartrob

I think the Big 12 got exposed during bowl season.

SEC, champs again  

bearass

fuck fuck fuck another year of tebow >:(

capt. scotty

Quotefuck fuck fuck another year of tebow >:(

Its alright, Bob Davie told me that not fucking 800 hot bitches in Gainesville over the next year inspires him to win games

bearass

;D he didnt say anything about fucking herbstreit though

BH

Question for Tracy, Brad, and Corey.

The Rams need to draft a big bad fat mean left tackle at #2 overall.

Should they take Alabama's Andre Smith or Ole' Miss' Michael Oher?  I figure you guys all saw quite a bit of both guys.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

QuoteQuestion for Tracy, Brad, and Corey.

The Rams need to draft a big bad fat mean left tackle at #2 overall.

Should they take Alabama's Andre Smith or Ole' Miss' Michael Oher?  I figure you guys all saw quite a bit of both guys.

Andre Smith.

Edit to better answer that question - Andre has weight/size issues, but I think BAMA ran to the left about 89% of the time thanks to Andre. He's got a good character, great attitude, doesn't get in trouble. Oher would be a great hire, as well, but I've got to play favorites for my man Smitty. Oh, and basically no injuries to speak of.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

OK, your case was nicely stated.  One vote for Andre Smith.  I like the "no injuries" part and I love the "great attitude" part.

Angry Ewok

And I meant to paste Andre Smith's career awards,

* 2006 SEC All-Freshman First Team
   * 2007 AP All-SEC First Team
   * 2007 Playboy All-American
   * 2008 Outland Trophy
   * 2008 AP All-SEC First Team
   * 2008 AP All-American
   * 2008 AFCA All-American
   * 2008 CBS All-American
   * 2008 ESPN All-American
   * 2008 FWAA All-American
   * 2008 Pro Football Weekly All-American
   * 2008 Rivals.com All-American
   * 2008 Sporting News All-American
   * 2008 Sports Illustrated All-American
   * 2008 Walter Camp All-American

...and was also a finalist this season for the Lombardi award.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

corey

I can't say much for Oher as I don't really know anything about him.

I would like to see the Rams pick Smith up, especially if Kenneth Darby is still with them next season. He got quite a bit of playing time near the end of the season and that made me happy.

BH

QuoteI can't say much for Oher as I don't really know anything about him.

I would like to see the Rams pick Smith up, especially if Kenneth Darby is still with them next season. He got quite a bit of playing time near the end of the season and that made me happy.

He could make a nice compliment to Jackson.   As long as he stays away from the refs!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPczgF7m9U8[/media]

corey

Yeah, that was funny as shit! Kinda embarrassing, though.

mjkoehler

The Ram's WERE embarrassing this year. That play just epitomized it.