Joel McHale smokes dog pole for Mickey Rourke!

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Apr 29, 2009, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Leontheslut

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

capt. scotty

you would want pics, wouldnt you, you sick bastard??
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ycartrob

man, isn't the interweb great?

watch this >

fuck shit damn ass!  ;D ;D ;D

god damn! I love this shit!

man, every thread on here should be nothing but tits and ass and gay bashing and cussing! fuk 'em all  ;D

shit damn tee tee  asshole doo-doo butter

rock!

Look at this fat person! LMAO  holy shit  ;D  ;D   ;D   ;D

ycartrob

Quote;D

Link and pix!

awesome!

look, it's Whoopi Goldberg giving you  a thumbs up!   ;D  ;D

ycartrob

QuoteCatch the action live on The Soup! :'(

wooopi like cuss and dik joker

capt. scotty

2) Tracy starts a thread moaning about posting off topic comments. When he is proven wrong he cries because "it was three on one" and "not very fair."

I use sarcasm here, a lot. You 3 against me was not fair b/c you needed 6, maybe 7 more to make it a fair fight. I was kidding. Sarcasm. Not serious. Trying to make light of the whole thing. That's why I posted a picture of a man shaking off 3 babies that were trying to take him down. Sarcasm.

A couple of years ago I resorted to posting sarcastic comments in green so everyone would get it.

I'm over it all after Tom set my head straight; have fun.  :)

over it

I guess Tom didn't set your head straight for very long  ;D

ycartrob

2) Tracy starts a thread moaning about posting off topic comments. When he is proven wrong he cries because "it was three on one" and "not very fair."

I use sarcasm here, a lot. You 3 against me was not fair b/c you needed 6, maybe 7 more to make it a fair fight. I was kidding. Sarcasm. Not serious. Trying to make light of the whole thing. That's why I posted a picture of a man shaking off 3 babies that were trying to take him down. Sarcasm.

A couple of years ago I resorted to posting sarcastic comments in green so everyone would get it.

I'm over it all after Tom set my head straight; have fun.  :)

over it

I guess Tom didn't set your head straight for very long  ;D

Fuck Tom mna, this is the interweb, I can't say whatever I want!

dick   shit piss cum arf  shit damn cock

ycartrob

[size=24]Look at this midget![/size]

:o :o :o :o :o

he's like yo yo yo

he's a black midget   ;D ;D ;D

i bet he gay

ycartrob

duuuuude, a goat!      ;)

a goat     ;)

that's a goat    ;) ;) ;)

Leontheslut

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Leontheslut

Tracy I found your personal photobucket album!

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

ycartrob

I have on a robinhood oufit b/c I smoke pole! lol

I am poor but I smoke rich person pole, like smoke from the rich pole and give a to the poor guy

gay

Leontheslut

and here I thought it was because of this guy...

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

red

When did this became a hotbed for homophobes and bigots?  I used to come here to remind myself how incredible some people are, now I'm reminded why I'm so bitter.  

Tracy, I love you more than you'll ever know.  (Insert "pole smoking" joke here assholes.)

capt. scotty

and here I thought it was because of this guy...

You did not just rip..
[size=22]RU-FI-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]