Still wish we can get an update on Jim......

Started by fawlty36, Nov 25, 2008, 07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fawlty36

I hear he's been onstage. But, is he going to be near 100% for the up coming shows. His health is most important, but many of us have serious plans for these shows, mostly NYE. I only hoping and praying for Jim and the band, to be back, to being the #1 show on the road, to continue tearing us a new asshole at each show. Peace.
DIO will always live on

Janet

Eww.  Face melting - definitely.  What you said - I hope not.

kydiddle

QuoteEww.  Face melting - definitely.  What you said - I hope not.

I second that. Eww.
Cow temperature.

easy way

The boys are gonna BRING THE FURY!!! Let's just leave it at that... ;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

kydiddle

QuoteThe boys are gonna BRING THE FURY!!! Let's just leave it at that... ;)

My hope is that with all this time off they'll be itching to perform and that Chicago and NYE (more so this one, since I'll be there) will be legen...wait for it...

dary...

Cow temperature.

JimForPresident

Just read the note from Jim. I'm very happy for him, the band, :D and all of you NYE goers that things are on track for MMJ's return. The silence was getting a little scary. Raise a glass for me at MSG!

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Penny Lane

i just got through giving him a sponge bath, he is FINE.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

kydiddle

Quotei just got through giving him a sponge bath, he is FINE.

After the sponge bath I'm sure he isn't the only one that's fine. You're probably feeling good yourself.

Nice.
Cow temperature.

Bigsky

After the sponge bath I'm sure he isn't the only one that's fine. You're probably feeling good yourself.

Nice.
Settle down ladies...
I am sure JJ is nice and dirty from getting ready for NYE...

Tieoptional

I was kind of wondering the same thing for the Chicago shows: Rusty from being off the road... or Ready 2 Rock?
The river's long... it is cold. It chills the body but not the soul.

lasvegas

QuoteI was kind of wondering the same thing for the Chicago shows: Rusty from being off the road... or Ready 2 Rock?

blasphemous.

titanium does not rust.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

fawlty36

That's all I was hoping for, no rust. But, it hasn't been that long. Everyone is pumping themselves up for NYE, I've made so many plans and changes. Train from MASS, Hotel, wondering where the hell I am. I was solo, but now I have my stepson going, It's my xmas present to him. Wish my mom gave me presents like this. Anyone know of any decent, reasonable eats around MSG, please speak up. Peace. Mountain Jam dates anounced.  :D
DIO will always live on

kydiddle

Nice.
Settle down ladies...

Did you hear that pennylane? Get your sponge ready. I will be on call to towel dry if needed.

;D
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

QuoteI was kind of wondering the same thing for the Chicago shows: Rusty from being off the road... or Ready 2 Rock?

blasphemous.

titanium does not rust.

Hee hee.

If anything I think their excitement to get back to the stage will make the performances all the better.

They'll be ready to rock.
Cow temperature.

Ghostess on TV

Nice.
Settle down ladies...

Did you hear that pennylane? Get your sponge ready. I will be on call to towel dry if needed.

;D

I will definitely help if it's needed.

tomEisenbraun

Nice.
Settle down ladies...

;D

Can I offer my services in these matters...?

:-/
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Penny Lane

Nice.
Settle down ladies...

;D

JJ likes to air dry out in the fresh air, but you can throw a little dash of mint julip in the beard if you want.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

kydiddle

JJ likes to air dry out in the fresh air, but you can throw a little dash of mint julip in the beard if you want.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Minty fresh beard. Mmm...

Cow temperature.

cmccubbin25

Saw Jim at the VHS or Beta show in Louisville last weekend.  He seemed to be in good health, but the beard has been shaved off!

According to an article in the Louisville Courier-Journal about the band's grammy nomination the boys are currently in Nashville rehearsing for the upcoming shows and international tour.

Here is a picture of Jim with Craig (from VHS or Beta) before the show:

http://louisville.metromix.com/events/photogallery/vhs-or-beta-at/804176/content
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.