66 Days

Started by AngryEwok, Jul 01, 2009, 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

QuoteI still only got PS2  :(

...and SNES and N64
But Still...

I mean, this is just false.

And really, the argument doesnt go much further than 3 words: Donkey Kong Country.
nhl showdown 94 and countless nba games plus
the sonic games! And I also like to throw in mickey mouse adventures.

NBA Jam was on both, so they cancel out.

Mario Bros > Sonic, and that doesnt even include Mario Kart

But college slam was sega only and it rawked!!!

AMightyCaporal

hahaha

Sega Saturn! I loved that thing!

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

capt. scotty

QuoteI still only got PS2  :(

...and SNES and N64
But Still...

I mean, this is just false.

And really, the argument doesnt go much further than 3 words: Donkey Kong Country.
nhl showdown 94 and countless nba games plus
the sonic games! And I also like to throw in mickey mouse adventures.

NBA Jam was on both, so they cancel out.

Mario Bros > Sonic, and that doesnt even include Mario Kart

But college slam was sega only and it rawked!!!

Actually College Slam was on SNES too.

Here's some that I know were only SNES. I still play all of these fairly frequently.

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

KGJ baseball (the first one) is the shit!!!!  NBA Jam kicked some ass. I still can remember codes to unlock secret player.

I still have my Dreamcast, only because I have a disc that has every nintendo game made.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

I still have my Dreamcast, only because I have a disc that has every nintendo game made.

That actually makes me want to go out and buy a Dreamcast for $20 and get that game  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

That actually makes me want to go out and buy a Dreamcast for $20 and get that game  ;D

If you get it I'll send you a disc, if I can make one. The bass fishing game on Dreamcast is awesome...still.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

EAZYE

QuoteIs Bradford still at Oklahoma? If so, I wouldn't be stunned to see a rematch of last year's National Championship game.

thanks for the vote of confidence Brad!  I just don't see it happening, we lost about 1200 lbs. of beef in our o-line.  Four new guys starting there is not a recipe for success.  Even with Bradford, Gresham, and McCoy staying I don't like our chances.  I think we end the year with two losses. I like where your heads at though.  Good luck to your tide! ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

AlwxanderD10

hahaha

Sega Saturn! I loved that thing!

What happens if you re-sell it? :-/

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

QuoteNove. 7th! Apparently I'm not the only one who wants to be at this game....

http://www.nittanynetwork.com/index.php/component/resource/article/6-football-stories/481-big-ten's-big-10-for-'09

Def the game of the year in the Big Ten, I dont understand why they say it cant be a night game because its in November though  :-?

Penny Lane

QuoteNove. 7th! Apparently I'm not the only one who wants to be at this game....

http://www.nittanynetwork.com/index.php/component/resource/article/6-football-stories/481-big-ten's-big-10-for-'09

Def the game of the year in the Big Ten, I dont understand why they say it cant be a night game because its in November though  :-?

wait, that's not a night game? it was a night game the last few years and it was in nov, right? weird. although a 'white out' during the day is a LITTLE less intimidating.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

megalicious

51 days, people
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

capt. scotty

wait, that's not a night game? it was a night game the last few years and it was in nov, right? weird. although a 'white out' during the day is a LITTLE less intimidating.

The time is still TBA, but I dont get why they say that and dont explain it at all.

The last 2 OSU @ PSU games were actually in October, but I still dont get the reasoning behind how it wouldnt be a night game because its in November

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Angry Ewok

Angry Ewok

capt. scotty

Is there any chance we could have a separate Bama thread this year so I dont need to see Nick Saban's face every day?

Angry Ewok

Is anyone buying into the Ole Miss hype? Some folks are predicting Ole Miss to win the SEC West and even end the season ranked in the Top 5. I just don't see it - far as I'm concerned, this year's Ole Miss is last year's Georgia. To make matters worse, their non-conference schedule is the worst I've ever seen...

@ Memphis
Whoever the fuck USL is...
@ South Carolina
@ Vanderbilt
Alabama
UAB, if it still has a team...
Arkansas
@ Auburn
North Arizona?
Tennessee
LSU
@ Miss. State

9-3 (doesn't win the division) plus a bowl, but I just don't see Top 5 there.

Angry Ewok

QuoteIs there any chance we could have a separate Bama thread this year so I dont need to see Nick Saban's face every day?

:D

Once we get into football season (new thread), there'll be more poon and less Saban.

megalicious

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard