Michael Jackson RIP!

Started by Clarkwork, Jun 25, 2009, 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoVa_NoLa

Who gets the Beatles catalog now ?

I heard that he had recently made arrangements for his 50% share to return to Paul McCartney in the event of his MJ's) death.  Not sure if there was any truth to that.  I think it was on Keith Olbermann's broadcast.

Angry Ewok

I heard he sold most of that stuff already.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megalicious

I host a "retro" show at noon on my radio station, and the phones were blowing up w/ requests. MJ has an amazing catalog, and it was neat to hear people's stories about their favorite songs and what that music means/meant to them. First song: P.Y.T.!

FYI: I still think "Black or White" is one of the coolest videos of all time.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Coltrane

He was a pretty controversial dude in his private life.  

Understatement of the (old and new) millennium!!!!!!!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

capt. scotty

Oxycontin and Demarol?! Maybe even heroin and other drugs MJ's been doing theyre saying

Not surprised, and actually makes sense. He's probably been on most of them for 20+ years, and theyve just finally caught up with him the last few
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Eweezy

It's just sad, he was the Elvis for our generation.  You will know where you were or what you were doing when you heard he passed away.  I'm not gonna lie I loved his music when I was little.  After his album "Dangerous" I started maybe not like him as much, but the man was a showman and an incredible humanitarian.  It's sad and now Billy Mays, too.  WTF?  Oxi-Clean will never be the same, again.
Yikes!

capt. scotty

He owns every spot in Amazon's music Top 10 still, a week later.

Impressive. Maybe Thriller will pass the Eagles  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

dragonboy

Yeah whether you like the man or not, I don't think anyone can deny that the boy had talent...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy