The 'What Pisses You Off?' thread

Started by Paulie_Walnuts, Oct 19, 2009, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Drake

"one size fits all" liberalism.

::)  Bet everyone would be in an uproar if there was a "zero tolerance" on marijuana and they found a doober in his car.

That's b/c more people are killed with knives than weed.

Or, comparing apples to apples, more people die from over-the-counter medications like aspirin than do from weed.  Not to mention all the stuff your doctor can give you, e.g. cocaine, oxycotin, morphine, heroin, etc.

capt. scotty

"one size fits all" liberalism.

::)  Bet everyone would be in an uproar if there was a "zero tolerance" on marijuana and they found a doober in his car.

That's b/c more people are killed with knives than weed.

Or, comparing apples to apples, more people die from over-the-counter medications like aspirin than do from weed.  Not to mention all the stuff your doctor can give you, e.g. cocaine, oxycotin, morphine, heroin, etc.

Your doctor prescribes blow? Can I have his number?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Jaimoe

Why is there always always always horrific music blaring through the speakers in EVERY goddam fitness centre?!!! And why are most if not all fitness centre front desk staffers idiots?

Also, I fucking hate the jerkoffs that speed-up to red lights and stop signs.

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteWhy is there always always always horrific music blaring through the speakers in EVERY goddam fitness centre?!!! And why are most if not all fitness centre front desk staffers idiots?

Also, I fucking hate the jerkoffs that speed-up to red lights and stop signs.

I'll second both of those >:(
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.