Stupid Picture Game!

Started by talleshortz, Dec 12, 2009, 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophidiophobia

el_chode

I'm surrounded by assholes

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

el_chode

You gotta pay the troll toll if you want to get in that boys soul

AMightyCaporal

You gotta pay the troll toll if you want to get in that boys soul

boys hole?  ;D
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Soulshine

I am in love with all of you right now!  ;D :'( ;D
Because we're all in this together...

Ruckus

AMightyCaporal

I had a good friend who I used to quote monty python with all the time.  we were just as interested in talking about and playing soccer.  Monty Python and the holy grail reminds me of him which in turn reminds me of playing soccer in high school

Ruckus

Sparkle

AMightyCaporal

Ruckus

ophidiophobia

My all-time favorite baseball player, Jeff Bagwell.

el_chode

Your all time favorite giant bagel?

Crispy

These guys might go well with that huge bagwell...er, bagel:

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

AMightyCaporal

The dude at the end reminds me of Mac

capt. scotty

That is the most brilliant use of design your own jersey ever, and actually the first one Ive ever seen and didnt laugh at the person with a jersey with their name on it or something  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons