Stupid Picture Game!

Started by talleshortz, Dec 12, 2009, 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

Post a random pic that in your mind somehow relates to the previously posted pic.  That's it.  If the relationship is so stretched that it makes no sense, a small explanation might not hurt.  Pfft, who cares.

Here we go

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

dragonboy

(Nic played a guy who thought he was a vampire Vampire's Kiss)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

AMightyCaporal

Quote(Nic played a guy who thought he was a vampire Vampire's Kiss)

Touch me Video

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Crispy

(The critter's eyes remind me of headlights, and I have a soft spot for old blue bugs)
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

AMightyCaporal

I'm already really enjoying this game!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

BH

the success of the beatle allowed Ferdinand Porsche to begin to develop sports cars eventually leading to one of the greatest line of cars ever made, the 911.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

AMightyCaporal

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

el_chode

I'm surrounded by assholes

Ruckus

el_chode

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Ruckus

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

el_chode

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ruckus

Nice DB!  I just got rid of the new Street Fighter game.  I'm not gonna try but I'm wondering what Chode searched to find his pic ;D ;D

el_chode

QuoteNice DB!  I just got rid of the new Street Fighter game.  I'm not gonna try but I'm wondering what Chode searched to find his pic ;D ;D

Well, the Karate Kid pic made me think "wax on" and then the hot asian massage made me think "whackswax off", so I googled "brazilian wax"

Anyway, here's some donkeylips

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"