Main Menu

SNOW

Started by talleshortz, Feb 05, 2010, 12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

:) :D ;D >:( :( :o :-? :P :-[ :-X :-/ :'(

EDIT: I'm guessing 2 feet.  I got my yardstick ready :-?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

TheBigChicken

Quote:) :D ;D >:( :( :o :-? :P :-[ :-X :-/ :'(

EDIT: I'm guessing 2 feet.  I got my yardstick ready :-?
that sounds like fun :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

Supposed to be close to 8". I can't wait to sink my 277cc Troy Bilt into it and throw it...should be a fun afternoon! (I like to work)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

Just rain....thankfully

AlwxanderD10

We are supposed to get some snow tonight, but who knows louisville weather men are known for exaggeration

aMillionDreams

QuoteWe are supposed to get some snow tonight, but who knows louisville weather men are known for exaggeration

Well, and then there was the time they said we'd get 1 to 2 inches and we got around 10.  I think our weatherman are simply known for being really bad at their jobs.  Right now it's just rain, but they're calling for 3 to 4 inches by tomorrow morning.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

joey_rogo

have fun with the white stuff. here in upstate ny we have had far less than usual this season. i'm pretty sure the southern mid-atlantic states have had 2 or 3 times as much with all these huge storms.

el_chode

Informer
You know say daddy me snow me-a (gonna) blame
A licky boom-boom down
'Tective man he say, say Daddy Me Snow me stab someone down the lane...
I'm surrounded by assholes

el_chode

OK, time for my rant.

BLIZZARDS are supposed to be worse the further NORTH and AWAY from the coast you go.

SO WHY IS IT THAT THE AREAS TO THE SOUTH AND EAST OF ME ARE GETTING 2 FEET OF FUN WHILE I, UP IN THE MOUNTAINS, AM ONLY GOING TO GET 4 INCHES?
I'm surrounded by assholes

Ruckus

Quotehave fun with the white stuff. here in upstate ny we have had far less than usual this season. i'm pretty sure the southern mid-atlantic states have had 2 or 3 times as much with all these huge storms.

It really has been an odd winter for sure.  We're looking at our second storm of 20+ inches already.  Weird :-?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

joey_rogo

QuoteOK, time for my rant.

BLIZZARDS are supposed to be worse the further NORTH and AWAY from the coast you go.

SO WHY IS IT THAT THE AREAS TO THE SOUTH AND EAST OF ME ARE GETTING 2 FEET OF FUN WHILE I, UP IN THE MOUNTAINS, AM ONLY GOING TO GET 4 INCHES?

agreed. the weather man was saying 3-4 for us but i'm sure it'll be more like 2. the biggest 'storm' of the season thus far was only about 7 or 8 inches. and other than that, just a bunch of 1 or 2 inchers.

Penny Lane

QuoteSupposed to be close to 8". I can't wait to sink my 277cc Troy Bilt into it and throw it...should be a fun afternoon! (I like to work)

men and their toys  ;) ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Jaimoe

In Toronto, at least downtown, there's barely snow (it's been a dry winter so far). In the northern 'burbs and in surrounding towns, there's more snow, but nothing to get excited about. Last year we got pounded with snow. It's been kinda cold this year though.

I'm off to work the Olympics on Sunday and both Vancouver and Whistler (where many of the skiing events will take place) don't have snow and won't be getting any. The organizers have had to truck in snow from outside the region. I hear the temps range from -5 to +7 Celcius (7 is 44F), which is not winter weather to say the least.

vespachick

Mt. Hood from my living room  8-)
Going snowshoeing tomorrow!!!!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Jon T.

QuoteMt. Hood from my living room  8-)

WOW!   :o

ALady

Um, WOW!   :o
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

capt. scotty

I think were only supposed to get a few inches overnight, but by sunday have anywhere from 18-30 inches...damn
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteMt. Hood from my living room  8-)

Jawesome!

Looks like a long walk to the mountain though  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

vespachick

Yep it's pretty great here.  Y'all should come visit!  Only about an 1.25 hours (55 miles or so) by car to Trillium Lake, where I'm going manana.  It looks a lil like this only more snowy right now:  
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

jones

Wow, vespa.  I am jealous!