This needs to be taken care of... NOW!!!

Started by AlexanderD10, Mar 15, 2010, 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiddleCastro

Everywhere we look, the visual spectrum is now rainbows, this is unnatural...

WAIT, WHAT!?
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

MarkW

What are they putting in the American water supply that could create such effects close to the ground?
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

mjkoehler

WTF? Apparently stupid pills are going in the water?

AMightyCaporal

this is terrifying, something needs to be done! I'm writing my senator right now!  Mr. Obama, give us our water back!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

TheBigChicken

video was probably shot right here in Florida
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

dcdub

As I watched this I thought to myself "This can't be real. How can someone intelligent enough to post a video on the internet actually be this stupid?" And then I remembered its the internet.
Shooting in the dark as to what's best

mjkoehler

QuoteAs I watched this I thought to myself "This can't be real. How can someone intelligent enough to post a video on the internet actually be this stupid?" And then I remembered its the internet.
Well done sir. Well done.

jones

Crispy

I don't know, I think it's kind of scary how nobody's really taking her seriously...I mean what IS seeping up out of our groundwater? I think it's obvious that the area that this particular lady lives in is being recklessly polluted with nefarious chemicals designed to make the population complete idiots! Or maybe the government is doing it with that HAARP thing? Everybody knows nobody was this stupid 20 years ago!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

That's not overdubbed?

Well we know who's pissing in her yard.

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

aMillionDreams

Someone has poisoned our precious bodily fluids.  I think it's the flouride.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]