Your Daily Butt-Hole

Started by rccola71, Mar 05, 2010, 09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

http://dailycaller.com/2010/03/05/sean-penn-tells-cbs-sunday-morning-he-wants-his-critics-to-die-screaming-of-rectal-cancer/     I REALLY like his movies...At Close Range,Sweet and Lowdown,Bad Boys,etc.     but c'mon dude. get over yourself..live by the sword and die by the sword.....you are a C-E-L-E-B-R-I-T-Y...no matter how many good things you do people will always be critical. For this my good man I nominate you my daily Butt-Hole. Do you have one ?
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Ruckus

I don't want to jump to any conclusions because the good details of this story have yet to be confirmed but I gotta go with good 'ole Roy Ashburn.

I say bravo!  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/04/anti-gay-lawmaker-reportedly-gay-club-dui-arrest/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+foxnews%252Fpolitics+%2528Text+-+Politics%2529
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

TheBigChicken

pawpaw

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TheBigChicken

so now you have the sun and the moon....don't hijack this thread bbill >:( ;D

pawpaw

OK, OK, sorry man. ;D It's just, whenever I see the word butthole I think of that funny little Vonnegut sketch.

My REAL butthole of the day is Anthem Blue Cross of CA.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_14501370
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

AlwxanderD10

I coulda swore this was gonna be one of sticky's threads before I read it ;D

jones

QuoteI coulda swore this was gonna be one of sticky's threads before I read it ;D

You just made me crack up!  The title does have kind of a Sticky vibe to it.

BH

sticky vibes and buttholes.  where am I?

;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotehttp://dailycaller.com/2010/03/05/sean-penn-tells-cbs-sunday-morning-he-wants-his-critics-to-die-screaming-of-rectal-cancer/     I REALLY like his movies...At Close Range,Sweet and Lowdown,Bad Boys,etc.     but c'mon dude. get over yourself..live by the sword and die by the sword.....you are a C-E-L-E-B-R-I-T-Y...no matter how many good things you do people will always be critical. For this my good man I nominate you my daily Butt-Hole. Do you have one ?

;D Sean Penn is horrible.  I'll never forget him cruising in the aftermath of Katrina with a Gun and a Boat looking for survivors while getting followed by the paparazzi.  He's almost as bad as Bono or John Mayer.  But for me right now the ultimate loser is John Mayer and all that he stands for and I felt this way before he dropped the N bomb.  I don't even care about that to be honest, it just confirms how much he blows even more.  

John Mayer Takes It in the Butt-Hole.  If I were to describe him with adjectives Butthole would be a lead-in to something much much worse.  My hatred for this person is unhealthy.  I'm so diluted with hate that I believe John Mayer being famous is exactly what's wrong with music today.  The dudes a straight up sell out poser who sold his soul to ryan seacrest.  He's more emo than conor, or the emoest of the emo.  He's like the anti-musician.  His ego is sickening because he can't back it up.  oh fuck it.  God damn that fucking butt-hole ass fuck dick sucking piece of monkey shit that he eats daily while fucking himself in his own ass with a King Kong extra large black dildo, gritting and grinding his teeth while he takes it up his huge blown out sphincter crying and laughing as the ass blood drips onto to his 500,000dollar Persian rug.  "I had to make pop music so I could play the blues", me "but john you're a pussy" him "but I love the blues soo soo much, especially 12-bar blues", me "...(kneeling nut punch dropping John Mayer instantly)".

end scene.

thank you and may John Mayer burn in the 9th circle of hell that Dante describes, souls crying frozen tears as they eat eachothers skulls and brains.  May you rest there with Judas, John.  

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteI coulda swore this was gonna be one of sticky's threads before I read it ;D

HEY! what's that suppose to mean? are you saying I like buttholes?

Crispy

Quotehttp://dailycaller.com/2010/03/05/sean-penn-tells-cbs-sunday-morning-he-wants-his-critics-to-die-screaming-of-rectal-cancer/     I REALLY like his movies...At Close Range,Sweet and Lowdown,Bad Boys,etc.     but c'mon dude. get over yourself..live by the sword and die by the sword.....you are a C-E-L-E-B-R-I-T-Y...no matter how many good things you do people will always be critical. For this my good man I nominate you my daily Butt-Hole. Do you have one ?

;D Sean Penn is horrible.  I'll never forget him cruising in the aftermath of Katrina with a Gun and a Boat looking for survivors while getting followed by the paparazzi.  He's almost as bad as Bono or John Mayer.  But for me right now the ultimate loser is John Mayer and all that he stands for and I felt this way before he dropped the N bomb.  I don't even care about that to be honest, it just confirms how much he blows even more.  

John Mayer Takes It in the Butt-Hole.  If I were to describe him with adjectives Butthole would be a lead-in to something much much worse.  My hatred for this person is unhealthy.  I'm so diluted with hate that I believe John Mayer being famous is exactly what's wrong with music today.  The dudes a straight up sell out poser who sold his soul to ryan seacrest.  He's more emo than conor, or the emoest of the emo.  He's like the anti-musician.  His ego is sickening because he can't back it up.  oh fuck it.  God damn that fucking butt-hole ass fuck dick sucking piece of monkey shit that he eats daily while fucking himself in his own ass with a King Kong extra large black dildo, gritting and grinding his teeth while he takes it up his huge blown out sphincter crying and laughing as the ass blood drips onto to his 500,000dollar Persian rug.  "I had to make pop music so I could play the blues", me "but john you're a pussy" him "but I love the blues soo soo much, especially 12-bar blues", me "...(kneeling nut punch dropping John Mayer instantly)".

end scene.

thank you and may John Mayer burn in the 9th circle of hell that Dante describes, souls crying frozen tears as they eat eachothers skulls and brains.  May you rest there with Judas, John.  
/uneasy, stunned laughter/
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Crispy

Quoterock on CrispYY.
I think you may have been rocking something similar to what I've been rocking.

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

QuoteOK, OK, sorry man. ;D It's just, whenever I see the word butthole I think of that funny little Vonnegut sketch.

My REAL butthole of the day is Anthem Blue Cross of CA.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_14501370

This class action may set an important precedent if it succeeds.  Sometimes class action lawyers do have good intentions. ::)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

Quotehttp://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0311101wyclef1.html

..to be a fly on the wall at one of those board of directors' meetings
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

Ughhhhh.  That's terrible.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

jones

It's really surprising to see exactly where a lot of the well-known "good cause" money goes...

TheBigChicken

http://dailycaller.com/2010/03/15/woman-aims-to-become-worlds-fattest/    it's everything that's wrong with this country. To quote the wise Dean Wormer , "fat and stupid is no way to go through life son"