Gold Bond Fan Club

Started by AngryEwok, Jun 25, 2008, 12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

Quotehaven't read the thread by why one about dudes who put powder on their balls?  iffy? can we lock this thread plz? thx

Obviously your not a gol... err... guy who has felt the cooling and liberating effects of Gold Bond Triple Strength Body Powder?

C'mon, you know you've got an extra four bucks laying around with Gold Bond's name on it... ;)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotehaven't read the thread by why one about dudes who put powder on their balls?  iffy? can we lock this thread plz? thx

Obviously your not a gol... err... guy who has felt the cooling and liberating effects of Gold Bond Triple Strength Body Powder?

C'mon, you know you've got an extra four bucks laying around with Gold Bond's name on it... ;)

I just don't see monkeys putting powder on their balls.  it makes your balls feel weird... so its fucking with your balls... I don't know.  I'm an organic man myself, not much for trips to the bathroom to powder my balls

.Walt

again for the new fans of the powder, be careful. do not over use, your area will not look right for months.

but some people just don't get it. at bonnaroo some chick was selling gold band. my buddy said no thanks, i have my own. she said something like, you're smart, and a lot of people don't think about their feet during the weekend. He got this confused look on his face, and said, my feet?
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

tomEisenbraun

Quoteagain for the new fans of the powder, be careful. do not over use, your area will not look right for months.

but some people just don't get it. at bonnaroo some chick was selling gold band. my buddy said no thanks, i have my own. she said something like, you're smart, and a lot of people don't think about their feet during the weekend. He got this confused look on his face, and said, my feet?

Dear Walts,

How much overuse will chemically burns your balls? Is a relatively light powdering twice in one evening going to do it, or are we talking liberal helpings for a few days in a row?

Signed,
Slightly Worried in Athens, Georgia

.Walt

Dear Walts,

How much overuse will chemically burns your balls? Is a relatively light powdering twice in one evening going to do it, or are we talking liberal helpings for a few days in a row?

Signed,
Slightly Worried in Athens, Georgia

Dear Slightly Worried,

During the time that this happened I was working in a very sweaty and hot kitchen. If I was working a 5 hour shift I probably powdered up a couple times, and once before at home. This was a daily routine that went on for weeks. There were warning signs, but I stupidly thought the answer was to use more. It just dried my skin up really bad and became very itchy. It was more the inner thighs, not so much the balls. It was a scary time for me. Everything went back to normal, but it took a couple months. Rule of thumb, just use it when you know there will be a chance of swalls happening.

Hope that helps
Walts

tomEisenbraun

Swalls = sweaty + balls, no?

.Walt

QuoteSwalls = sweaty + balls, no?

yup!

I made the mistake of  telling my buddies about this problem. They called me Swalts for a while, but it didn't stick.

tomEisenbraun

Haha! That's brilliant! I'm glad we can so openly share our swalls around here.

vespachick

I just don't see monkeys putting powder on their balls.  it makes your balls feel weird... so its fucking with your balls... I don't know.  I'm an organic man myself, not much for trips to the bathroom to powder my balls

Blunty Phriend, you are so all over the board with what you will or will not do, what you do and do not appreciate.  I don't get it.  My suggestion: Go smoke a bowl or eat some lasagne (or both), take a 90 minute walk and then apply the Bond to the thighs.  Report back later.  And please, for the love of jebus, post a pic.   ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

tomEisenbraun

Blunty Phriend, you are so all over the board with what you will or will not do, what you do and do not appreciate.  I don't get it.  My suggestion: Go smoke a bowl or eat some lasagne (or both), take a 90 minute walk and then apply the Bond to the thighs.  Report back later.  And please, for the love of jebus, post a pic.   ;)

And by God, man: Make sure there's a thumbs up in there!

Also, can we please take the Jim James Gold Bond picture to a t-shirt guy and get these out across the nation? Id mail a good $10 or $15 to whoever spearheaded that movement.

vespachick

tomEisenbraun

Holy Shit, I love you.

vespachick

Angry Ewok

Damnit, that is a thing of beauty.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TheBigChicken

Quotehey it's Tom! that guy who was with me when we sacrificed all those goats, drank their blood, and listened to Led Zeppelin IV backwards.

How's your walk with satan?
now that was funny ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

Will you marry me Vespa. That is a thing of sure genius and pure beauty. I am in awe of your awesomeness.

dasmondhaschen

Did you take that photo of Jim?

Dorothy_Mantooth

there's so many marriage proposals around here lately
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

does any man need further proof of the dangers of public proposals? fav part, that dude walking off with a giant beer, 1st of many to come.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."