DOC GOOD VIBES...

Started by TEO, Apr 27, 2010, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Doc in the House is having hip replacement surgery today so let's all gather our collective Good Vibes and send them across the big pond to our Sister in Jackethood... :) :-* :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

Great to have you back Doc!  :)

Best of luck with the op - I know you'll be spinning some good tunes in the hospital!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

She did mention listening to some Jacket during the procedure since she will be awake... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

Good Vibes to you Doc. Hope all goes well.

weeniebeenie

Sending good vibes Doc. :)
How loud can silence get?

ALady

((((((((((((((good vibes))))))))))))))
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

pawpaw

:) Nice to have you back Doc! Best of luck with your procedure, and I hope that you have a quick and full recovery.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

BH

Great to hear from you Doc!  We miss you here!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

vespachick

Welcome back Doc!  Good luck with your OP.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

crazylove

Welcome back Doc.  Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can dance your socks off!
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

TheBigChicken

Sooooooooooooooo, anybody heard from the doc :-?
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

doctorinthehouse

WOW!!
Just saw this!
Thanks a LOT guys!
It means such a lot to have your good wishes. As I posted in the current joys thread things are going really well. There's a bit of discomfort as it heals but the pain I had before has just gone! Amazing. Thanks to my lovely surgeons.

And yes Andrew I did enjoy a bit of Mike Nesmith while they were sawing and drilling (you sent me that tune  :)) - along with lots of Alice Copper, Metallica and MMJ  :D

Thanks again guys. It's good to be back. I'd almost forgotten what a warm family this is.

(Thanks Matt  :))
The experiment requires that you continue.

aMillionDreams

Glad you're kicking it again, Susan and that you've come out of hiding.  All the best on you speedy recovery!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]