Location/age? (pretty please with sugar on top)

Started by SaraBananaBear, Apr 04, 2010, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

language is overrated.  we're like all foreign man unless we're saying English is God.  vibe on that.

Soulshine

Quote19 (20 On Monday)
Sydney, Aus.
I ride horses, play guitar and drums and like photography.
I wish I could play pedal steel.

Weenie I have a feeling that if we lived in closer proximity to each other we would be like two peas in a pod.  :)
Absolutely!

I am going to come visit you one day and when I do we are going to go riding together...mmmmkay?! :)
Because we're all in this together...

Jbones72

Gerritsen Beach Brooklyn NYC, near Rockaway Beach. Can't wait for summer.
I'm 37 until 6/20!
Gemini
godfather to my 6 month old niece, she's the shit!

MMJ_fanatic

Hey SaraBananaBear!  I have roots (and blood relations) back in Sweden and Finland--dats right I'm a Viking through and through.
Currently:
Live:  Mass(hole)achusetts USA
Age:  4-5 yep creeping death (zodiac=Aries thanks to my March 22 b'day)
Love:  guitars and old cars
Family:  California/Cape Cod MA/and my sister floats between Maine and Vermont
Politics:  Red in a blue state
Living arrangements:  m'lady and 2 four legged furry loudmouths who bark at nothing and everything
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteHey SaraBananaBear!  I have roots (and blood relations) back in Sweden and Finland--dats right I'm a Viking through and through.
Currently:
Living arrangements:  m'lady and 2 four legged furry loudmouths who bark at nothing and everything

-2 swede points for migrating.

SaraBananaBear

QuoteHey SaraBananaBear!  I have roots (and blood relations) back in Sweden and Finland--dats right I'm a Viking through and through.
Currently:

Haha, sadly I would have to agree with this, but +2 for mentioning Vikings (and being one)  I hope you pillage everything you can over there. Looking forward to the day you bring the loot back to the motherland, raaawr!  ;)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

MMJ_fanatic

Currently:

Hey!  It was my grandparents idea to immigrate man...interesting sidenote--my paternal grandmother missed out on riding the Titanic  :o  SOOOO glad she missed the boat cuz my Dad is one cool cucumber.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

johnnYYac

Currently:

Hey!  It was my grandparents idea to immigrate man...interesting sidenote--my paternal grandmother missed out on riding the Titanic  :o  SOOOO glad she missed the boat cuz my Dad is one cool cucumber.

And there'd be no YOU.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

weeniebeenie

Quote19 (20 On Monday)
Sydney, Aus.

Weenie I have a feeling that if we lived in closer proximity to each other we would be like two peas in a pod.  :)
Absolutely!

I am going to come visit you one day and when I do we are going to go riding together...mmmmkay?! :)
Come when MMJ tour here again. Then we can ride to the show ;).
How loud can silence get?

Penny Lane

Quote19 (20 On Monday)
Sydney, Aus.

Absolutely!

i agree. Weenie you are one of the coolest chicks around...i hope you make it over here for a show one day  :)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Soulshine

Quote19 (20 On Monday)
Sydney, Aus.

Absolutely!

I like that idea! Sometimes when I'm off riding casually and take off in a gallop across an open field I imagine hearing At Dawwwwwwn we riiiiiiiiiiide!  8-)
I'm serious. I'm going to start a new savings account this week. I've always wanted to come down there anyway.

weeniebeenie

Quote19 (20 On Monday)
Sydney, Aus.

Absolutely!

i agree. Weenie you are one of the coolest chicks around...i hope you make it over here for a show one day  :)
Thanks Penny! :) I've already started saving.

weeniebeenie

Quote19 (20 On Monday)
Sydney, Aus.

Absolutely!

I like that idea! Sometimes when I'm off riding casually and take off in a gallop across an open field I imagine hearing At Dawwwwwwn we riiiiiiiiiiide!  8-)
I'm serious. I'm going to start a new savings account this week. I've always wanted to come down there anyway.
I never thought if At Dawn in that sense. Now it's gonna be in my head every time I ride. Not that it's a bad thing...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

do you chicks who ride horses jump stuff?  It'd be pretty sweet if you did.  If I were to have a horse, he'd be an indian horse.  

Soulshine

Quotedo you chicks who ride horses jump stuff?  It'd be pretty sweet if you did.  If I were to have a horse, he'd be an indian horse.  

I used to.

Bigsky

QuoteIf I were to have a horse, he'd be an indian horse.  

what's an indian horse? Horses from India or horses Native Americans rode?

I posted to this thread earlier, but didn't go into any specifics about myself. I stated that I am 33 from Avon, CT...I also have two beautiful daughters (3 & 8 months). The 3 year old loves to watch the Okonokos DVD, and the baby is already dancing to music. We also have two dogs, but some day would love to have horses; my wife use to ride. I've only been a MMJ fan since November of 2007, but now they rule my musical world. I am an architect by profession, but an artist by life. There is no better thing than creating something from nothing...

Welcome to the MMJ family SaraBananaBear! (is that your spiritual name or your stage name?)

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteIf I were to have a horse, he'd be an indian horse.  

what's an indian horse? Horses from India or horses Native Americans rode?

I posted to this thread earlier, but didn't go into any specifics about myself. I stated that I am 33 from Avon, CT...I also have two beautiful daughters (3 & 8 months). The 3 year old loves to watch the Okonokos DVD, and the baby is already dancing to music. We also have two dogs, but some day would love to have horses; my wife use to ride. I've only been a MMJ fan since November of 2007, but now they rule my musical world. I am an architect by profession, but an artist by life. There is no better thing than creating something from nothing...

Welcome to the MMJ family SaraBananaBear! (is that your spiritual name or your stage name?)

an indian horse has the soul of a cheorkee indian.

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotei thought it was the soul of a chippewa

I have cherokee blood so fuck that chippewa nonsense.

SaraBananaBear

Thank you so much, I really like it here, everyone seems so nice. And I think it's great that you play MMJ to your kids and that they like it. What kind of artist are you, if you don't mind me asking?  :)

The story behind the name goes like this: since I have such a short name, I've never had any nicknames, which I used to be a little sad about as a kid. Then I met my friend Cindy a few years ago and she just started giving me lots and lots of nicknames, Sweet Saraline etc etc, but SaraBananaBear is my (and her) favourite one. Cindy even made me a picture of a BananaBear (that she claims looks like me). I guess it feels like my spiritual name now  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket