Informal Spitting Poll

Started by crispy, Jun 04, 2010, 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

QuoteNot sure about manscaping. I think trimming the length all over is acceptable, but surely not not some form of pubic topiary!!? That's just wrong!

And complete removal is reserved for gays and guys with piercings isn't it?

Not sure about manscaping, says the guy who blow drys his balls  ::)

trimming my pubes is necessary but sometimes I let them grow long so I can dread them out.  I like my balls to be as hairy and stinky as possible.  I've been thinking about growing out my pubes and braiding them.  maybe a cornrow type design.  I hate taint hair, well, it's not even taint hair it borders between taint and butthole hair.  right at the crease.  fuck that shit, what is the point of that little piece of patchwork?  I don't usually manscape but after reading this thread it's seriously tempting.
D-U-C-T-A-P-E ::)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

jones

I can never unlearn all that I have just read.

Don't spit, don't sit.

Crispy

QuoteI can never unlearn all that I have just read.

Don't spit, don't sit.
Howboutthat flyguy, I figured you for a spitter.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

jones

Don't spit, don't sit.
Howboutthat flyguy, [highlight]I figured you for a spitter.[/highlight]

Hmmm.... There's a joke in there somewhere.

The only spitting habit I can think of is when I used to smoke regularly.  If I was smoking outside, I would spit like crazy and I don't know why.  If I was indoors, I didn't even think about it.

Crispy

Don't spit, don't sit.

The only spitting habit I can think of is when I used to smoke regularly.  If I was smoking outside, I would spit like crazy and I don't know why.  If I was indoors, I didn't even think about it.
Oh shit, there's an awful joke there, and I apologize for that, I didn't even notice it.  ;D

When I smoke the rare cigar, I want to spit like crazy. Weird how it's acceptable to fulfill the urge to spit at certain times and so we go ahead and indulge, but when we can't, like when indoors, it doesn't even occur to (most of) us to.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

jones

Don't spit, don't sit.

Oh shit, there's an awful joke there, and I apologize for that, I didn't even notice it.  ;D

When I smoke the rare cigar, I want to spit like crazy. Weird how it's acceptable to fulfill the urge to spit at certain times and so we go ahead and indulge, but when we can't, like when indoors, it doesn't even occur to (most of) us to.

I just wanted to out that before someone else did.   :-*

It's all good in the hood.

Penny Lane

Quotepubic topiary

lost art form
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

jones

Quotepubic topiary

lost art form

Nice.

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

mjkoehler

"We've got bush. We've got bush!"