Main Menu

Our pets

Started by ycartrob, Feb 25, 2006, 02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMightyCaporal

QuoteAwwww!  I had a Springer growing up.  Still a sucker for those spaniel eyes and long floppy ears.

And wizzard, AMAZING dog pics!  I want to go to Humboldt now...

She is actually a brittany- her color is more like a springer though.  Old girl but has been a great companion through more than half my life
Nice Brittany....We have two springers and there's just no words to describe how great they are to come home to everyday.  She's probably goofy like mine.

She doesn't do much now but she was very goofy when she was younger.

thanks ALady!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

the_wizzard

QuoteAwwww!  I had a Springer growing up.  Still a sucker for those spaniel eyes and long floppy ears.

And wizzard, AMAZING dog pics!  I want to go to Humboldt now...

She is actually a brittany- her color is more like a springer though.  Old girl but has been a great companion through more than half my life
Nice Brittany....We have two springers and there's just no words to describe how great they are to come home to everyday.  She's probably goofy like mine.

She doesn't do much now but she was very goofy when she was younger.

thanks ALady!
Awwww.....I love Brittney's!  My first dog as a child was a Brittney/Springer mix (Zippers) and my mother-in-law has the most precious Brittney named Bird/Shadow (started out as Bird and got renamed Shadow by her Grandbabies...we still call him Bird).  Here is a shot of Otis and Bird at Moonstone Beach:

AMightyCaporal

so cute! it looks like your pups get to run around in the wild a lot and sniff in lots of nature!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

capt. scotty

Well, I dont have any pets because I cant afford one, but here's a pic of my cousin's dog Tyson.

He got him in early 2006 and I was actually the one who named him. My cousin and I lived in Myrtle Beach that summer, in an apartment that you werent even allowed to have pets, but we brought the little guy anyway. So far in my 25 years, those 3 months in Myrtle were the best time of my life, and my cuz and Tyson were a part of it. A couple of days ago, Tyson got hit by a car and was killed. He was only about 3 and half years old. I feel like a part of that summer died with him.

My cousin was pretty rough on him trying to get him trained, but Ive never seen a more obedient dog. He was chill as hell too. My cuz says he feels like someone in his family just died.

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Soulshine

So sorry for you and your cuz Capt...
Because we're all in this together...

weeniebeenie

I'm so sorry to hear that capt.
How loud can silence get?

Ruckus

QuoteWell, I dont have any pets because I cant afford one, but here's a pic of my cousin's dog Tyson.

He got him in early 2006 and I was actually the one who named him. My cousin and I lived in Myrtle Beach that summer, in an apartment that you werent even allowed to have pets, but we brought the little guy anyway. So far in my 25 years, those 3 months in Myrtle were the best time of my life, and my cuz and Tyson were a part of it. A couple of days ago, Tyson got hit by a car and was killed. He was only about 3 and half years old. I feel like a part of that summer died with him.

My cousin was pretty rough on him trying to get him trained, but Ive never seen a more obedient dog. He was chill as hell too. My cuz says he feels like someone in his family just died.

Truly sorry man...
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

joey kokomo

I have a pet iquana. They are real clean you know. No poops. Wish I could find him. He always has a smile on his face.
I have a pet iquana. Wish I could find him. He always has a smile on his face.

Sian-of-the-dead

My kittyboys:

Riley (tabby) and Sykes (black)

Don't let 'em take who you are boy, and don't try to be who you ain't...

TEO

Cute Kitties!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Sian-of-the-dead

QuoteCute Kitties!  :)

Thanks! They're my little babies. We got them from a rescue centre on Valentines day.

They're stupidly spoilt and loved  ;D
Don't let 'em take who you are boy, and don't try to be who you ain't...

Ruckus

TheBigChicken

Hah the bug eyed dogs....I love my little bug eyed chihuahua...he's hell on wheels though... :-/ :-/ and a world renowed chicken ass kicker :-/ :-[ >:(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

dcdub

This is my boy Boone

He's an 11 month old bullmastiff, he's the coolest dog. Very stubborn, but he's a sweetheart. That was taken a few months ago, he's a bit bigger now.
Here's him as a puppy with his sister Martha Stewart (my interior designer wife named her)

Sometimes she can be mean to her little brother, but for the most part she is a really sweet dog. She cracks us up
Shooting in the dark as to what's best

weeniebeenie

QuoteThis is my boy Boone

He's an 11 month old bullmastiff, he's the coolest dog. Very stubborn, but he's a sweetheart. That was taken a few months ago, he's a bit bigger now.
Here's him as a puppy with his sister Martha Stewart (my interior designer wife named her)

Sometimes she can be mean to her little brother, but for the most part she is a really sweet dog. She cracks us up
They're both so cute!
How loud can silence get?

ALady

My parents got a new dog last night - a little cocker spaniel rescue named Molly.  Or as my niece calls her, "PRINCESS AMERICAN GIRL DOLL MOLLY!"   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Ruckus

Dude, those dogs are both awesome.  My girlfriend and I have decided that our next dog would be an English Bulldog.  We love bulldogs.

AMightyCaporal

Ruckus

Quotethought ya'll might enjoy this:

http://cuteanimals.todaysbigthing.com/2010/03/03

Pretty cool [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

dcdub

Dude, those dogs are both awesome.  My girlfriend and I have decided that our next dog would be an English Bulldog.  We love bulldogs.
Just be prepared, they are a LOT of work. They have a lot of health problems. We're fortunate with Martha that she only has skin problems and some allergies, but many of them have issues with their eyes, heart, hips, and breathing. They can be a handful to say the least. They are stubborn as hell and quite territorial, even the females. She gets along fine with Boone for the most part, but every now and then they get into it pretty good over food and toys. She's to tough for her own good. Boone is at least double her weight right now and she'll still start crap with him. She's a funny dog though, they are quite the characters
Shooting in the dark as to what's best