The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

Quotethere are several theories about who jacob really is.

some think that he is the mysterious Alvar Hanso, the person who started the Hanso Foundation, which in turn created the Dharma Initiative.

others (not the island "Others") think Jacob is the monster and that Ben is keeping him/it trapped in the shed (remember the ring of salt/gunpowder/substance around the shed?).  however, this seems difficult to come up with b/c the monster obviously has been out around the island lately.  if it is the monster and it is trapped then Ben recently trapped it.  i think this theory is hard to buy.

even so...whatever or whomever Jacob is, it seems the Ben is keeping him/it captive, right?  why else would he ask Locke to help him?  also, the substance forming a ring around the shed is either to keep things out or to keep Jacob in!

thoughts???  seriously...check this out.  some wild theories!

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/The_Man_Behind_the_Curtain/Theories

"This be Demon Powder"---the immortal neil Carter

mjkoehler

QuoteGET DOWN BROWN!!!!!!

jesus, that second one made me almost soil myself. Man Dominic Monaghan is one lucky duck....

red

Just caught up with last weeks episode -- INCREDIBLE!!!

Locke will certainly not die, I pray.  When he beat the shit out of eye patch bitch I was fist-pumping.  

This show is so back, it's disgusting.  It nearly lost (ha) me in the middle of season two and the beginning of three, but since they took that break after about six episodes of season three it's been on absolute fire.  

cmccubbin@work

so it looks like the losties and the others are gonna do battle this week!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

megisnotreal

yep. battle it is.

you can go to abc.com and see a clip of this week's new episode, which looks to be a bit on the INTENSE side.

also, kate looked pretty hot. ;D

cmccubbin@work

Quoteyep. battle it is.

you can go to abc.com and see a clip of this week's new episode, which looks to be a bit on the INTENSE side.

also, kate looked pretty hot. ;D

but the question is....would you make out with her?
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

cmccubbin@work

so any theories on what will happen tonight?

will Charlie really die as Desmond predicts?

will they actually do battle tonight or is just it going to lead up to a big fight for the 2 hr season finale next week??

is juliette really working with Jack or is she a double agent for Ben?

tonight is gonna be awesome!

sweatboard

Charlie is going down.
There's Still Time.........

BH

QuoteCharlie is going down.

On who?  Claire?  That's really going to spice things up! :o
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

Uh No.  Hurly...duh
There's Still Time.........

red

I really hope Charlie goes tonight.  I'm a fan, but I love to see characters (not Locke, Sayid or Sawyer) die.  

We all know Locke's not dead.  Can't wait for tonight and next week.

jeffro79

QuoteI really hope Charlie goes tonight.  I'm a fan, but I love to see characters (not Locke, Sayid or Sawyer) die.  

We all know Locke's not dead.  Can't wait for tonight and next week.

I don't love or hate Charlie, doesnt matter either way to me. I'm just not gonna buy that they are gonna kill him off. For the better part of half this season we've heard how he's gonna die. This isnt the writers/producers style for this show. I think we are gonna get thrown for a loop. Maybe Desmond??

P.S. You all everybody!!!
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

mjkoehler

Since it has been "previewed" that Desmond thinks Charlies gonna die, he ain't gonna die. DAMMIT!!! Do not be shocked if this week is kind of a let down episode compared to most of this season. This will all be to set up next weeks 2 hour ep.

Yes Charlie dropping on Claire certainly would spice things up. And yes I think Meg would still make out with Kate.

mjkoehler

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKfuckty fuck fuck. Who, what, where, when huh DAMMIT!!!!

cmccubbin@work

so thoughts?

seemed like last night was just a teaser for the finale!

i'm not sure that i trust Juliet...is she setting them up?

who were the chicks in "The Looking Glass" station???

megisnotreal

Yes Charlie dropping on Claire certainly would spice things up. And yes I think Meg would still make out with Kate.

Maybe I could get with Kate and Claire. You know?

Anyway.

I wish last night had more action, but... they're saving it for next week.

Although, it was funny when Charlie hit Desmond with that paddle. "Sorry, brotha!" And when they showed his ring in Aaron's crib?  :'( :'(

What time does that "secrets of lost" special come on tonite? they said it was after gray's anatomy, but i don't watch that show, so... yeah.

cmccubbin@work

i think it comes on at 10

megisnotreal

a coworker and i were talking about this earlier. here's his idea:

you know how the others haven't aged at all? maybe that's because they had to die to be "others." like, they're always the same age b/c that's when they died and were reborn as others. maybe that's why ben shot locke--b/c locke heard jacob, and therefore, must die to be a full "other."

pretty good theory.

cmccubbin@work

i think that theory has been disproven on Lostpedia (not that that is the end all be all of the show!).  if they are dead, then how can they have contact with the outside world (knowing Bush was re-elected, knowing the Red Sox won the Series, showing Juliet her sister with her baby on the day the plane crashed [where Richard was present...so if he was off the island and with someone we know is alive and having a baby, then he can't be dead, right?]).

megisnotreal

not dead dead, but just... resurrected? like jesus, but with better sandals.