Anyone a fan of Little Britain?

Started by ctdeadhead, Sep 21, 2010, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

God, if you've never seen this show, please seek it out on DVD.  Its the best  British comedy since Monty Python's Flying circus.  

HBO ran Little Britain America, but it didn't continue, oh I wish they would bring it back.  

Anyone else dig this show?

Jaimoe

I dig the show. I think it ran out of gas, especially when it moved to HBO, but it was generally great. I don't think it's the funniest UK show since Monty Python though. Fawlty Towers, The Office and Blackadder are still my favs, with Father Ted not to far behind.

SaraBananaBear

QuoteI dig the show. I think it ran out of gas, especially when it moved to HBO, but it was generally great. I don't think it's the funniest UK show since Monty Python though. Fawlty Towers, The Office and Blackadder are still my favs, with Father Ted not to far behind.

And Black Books!  :D
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

mjkoehler

Yes its funny, but I do not agree it's the best since Flying Circus. If your in the mood for Brit comedy, we had a Best of British comedy thread not that long ago on here.

and SBB YES!

BigBossMan

I think Little Britain is hilarious, but my favorite british comedy is Peep Show...that show is so great
It ain't evil baby if it ain't hurtin' anybody