Good luck on Sunday, Mr. 26 Miler!

Started by thepennylaneNYC, Sep 29, 2010, 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

Just thought MLK could use some well wishes for his big race on Sunday! Good luck to you, our King of Brit pop and unfinished furniture.. When you hit that mile 16, make sure you've got a great "break thru that wall" playlist waiting for you, because that point, you'll need all your reserves.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

jones

Good luck, man.  Dig deep.  We will be eager to hear all about it next week.  Maybe we can get a group to go to Chicago next year.  I'm game.

Haldon

i get tired walking up the stairs to my office at work when the elevator craps out....

best of luck

BH

Good luck Mike!   I'm going to be down that way for my kids school picnic.   One of my good friend's wife is running.   I may see you down there.   TEO is gonna be in town too I believe.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Trailshead then ballers?!?!? My body will need several things come about Noon.

I get my packet of stuff Friday. I'll post my chip number if they do online tracking. Won't know till then.

And if you are near me in the next 4 days and you are sick. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. I'm surrounded by sick people. I'm popping airborne every 3 hours, bathing in Germex and I'm almost to the point of putting on one of those masks like when SARS and the Bird Fly hit. Fucking disrespectable people here not covering their mouths or washing their hands....

Penny Lane

QuoteTrailshead then ballers?!?!? My body will need several things come about Noon.

I get my packet of stuff Friday. I'll post my chip number if they do online tracking. Won't know till then.

And if you are near me in the next 4 days and you are sick. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. I'm surrounded by sick people. I'm popping airborne every 3 hours, bathing in Germex and I'm almost to the point of putting on one of those masks like when SARS and the Bird Fly hit. Fucking disrespectable people here not covering their mouths or washing their hands....

hey negative nancy!
you need to stop bitching, you're not going to get sick.
i've been taking a lot of airborne lately, too, that combined with all the vitamins have turned my pee pee all sorts of rainbowy colors.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

QuoteTrailshead then ballers?!?!? My body will need several things come about Noon.

hey negative nancy!
you need to stop bitching, you're not going to get sick.
i've been taking a lot of airborne lately, too, that combined with all the vitamins have turned my pee pee all sorts of rainbowy colors.
Just wish people had some manners in this office

Same hear on the colors. I feel like the giant Frenchs mustard pumps you see at the ballgames.  :-/

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

26 miles?  you're insane.  I hope you demoralize that run.  good luck good sir.  you should wear a video head cam and webcast it so we can watch you suffer.   i've got the hook on some roids if you need 'em.   good luck mr. king.

capt. scotty

good luck!

good god do i love your avatar. i just stared so long I forgot what thread I was in
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

mjkoehler

good god do i love your avatar. i just stared so long I forgot what thread I was in
It really is astonishing.

Even white boys gots to shout...

Hawkeye

It really is astonishing.

Even white boys gots to shout...

Mmm hmmmm.

Good luck MJK!  Never ran more than a mile in my life!  I had to make it in under 5:45 for my college basketball team and it took me 3 tries...nearly had a heart attack.  Never been a runner.  No lungs.
We could.

Crispy

Good luck man! Just imagine that amazingness from your avatar a few feet in front of you at all times, and you'll have no trouble at all.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

Dude you are gonna be so close to my house.  Let me know about the chip thing so I can come down there and yell at you.   What time does it start?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

QuoteDude you are gonna be so close to my house.  Let me know about the chip thing so I can come down there and yell at you.   What time does it start?
7:15. Email me at work today (or on here) the general area you'll be so I can make sure I'm paying attention.

BH

QuoteDude you are gonna be so close to my house.  Let me know about the chip thing so I can come down there and yell at you.   What time does it start?
7:15. Email me at work today (or on here) the general area you'll be so I can make sure I'm paying attention.

email sent.

ALady

Good luck mjk!  I hope you win!   ;) :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."