Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

QuoteCheers man! 3.30 here, a little early but I won't be too far behind you  ;)
Cheers db!  This should get you in the mood:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG0p2JHcsQ0[/media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG0p2JHcsQ0

dragonboy

I just watched that the whole way through & there was no Keyboard Cat @ the end! Very poor K!

From now on I only want to watch clips that have Keyboard Cat @ the end!!!  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

I don't think DB got/seen the invite. We need to pull off a three country toast (Japan, Canada, and U.S.). I have to go work for a little bit, but I should be back in 3 hours. Hopefully I'll see you both here...with a drink in hand...fucking right!

Say thirsty, my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2SSZA0CjdQ&NR=1
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2SSZA0CjdQ&NR=1[/media]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Ruckus

So a friend and I polished this baby off last night and I have to say it was interesting.  It's casked differently than the traditional Macallan line and is definitely sweeter, less full bodied and smoother.  I wouldn't call it my type of Scotch because typically I love full bodied, peaty Scotch, but it hit the spot last night.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

capt. scotty

Looks expensive  ;D

Im more of a bourbon drinker than scotch, although scotch aint bad.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Janet

I have a nice bottle of Rioja chilling - which I will enjoy after my bike ride.

pawpaw

Having a glass of zinfandel right now, it's a nice one, not too big, not too hot, strong zin flavors though. We opened it last night, and it's still really tasty today, held up really well. It was part of a case of assorted goodies we got delivered the other day.  :D
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

dragonboy

QuoteI don't think DB got/seen the invite. We need to pull off a three country toast (Japan, Canada, and U.S.). I have to go work for a little bit, but I should be back in 3 hours. Hopefully I'll see you both here...with a drink in hand...fucking right!

Say thirsty, my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2SSZA0CjdQ&NR=1
Sorry Walts, did I miss a session? It has been a while! I had a rare day away form my PC yesterday...

Love that ad!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

DB, you ARE the session. So, you didn't miss out. I stopped by with a C.C. & Coke, and nobody was here. It's going to be difficult to make a session happen. I wouldn't say I've grown up or anything, but this whole waking up at 5:15AM is getting old. Once and while I'll think... this time last year I was getting faced with you. Look at me now, it's 9:30AM and I don't have to work, but I'm awake. I should be sleeping until 3PM like the old days. I hate work! I need a different job, maybe in landscaping.

Look at all that venting, and I didn't even crack a Coors Light!  8-) (cool about a Coors Llight, not, it's "cool" that I didn't crack a Coors Light)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZ7rViuPdg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZ7rViuPdg[/media]

Ruckus

Early Times, Pilsner Urquell and Troeg's Sunshine Pils

Hawkeye

QuoteEarly Times, Pilsner Urquell and Troeg's Sunshine Pils

Early Times!  Noice!  We had an EArly Times weekend last week, it was great. Drank most of a bottle around the fire in the backyard and then took the rest into the bar in a flask.  My first Early Times experience.  Tonight it's New Glarus Black Wheat, roast beef, spinach salad, and morels!
We could.

capt. scotty

When this page was loading and I saw Early Times flash by, I had to think for a minute because I figured it had to be my post and I hadnt drank any for a few weeks  ;D

Hawkeye, you need more "Early Times"  ;)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ruckus

When this page was loading and I saw Early Times flash by, I had to think for a minute because I figured it had to be my post and I hadnt drank any for a few weeks  ;D

Hawkeye, you need more "Early Times"  ;)

Actually, Early Times along with Evan Williams black are my go to bourbons.  There is always a handle of either next to the living room table at all times. [smiley=beer.gif]

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

capt. scotty

Buffalo Trace is good shit!!

I know Ruckus knows what Im talking about (you did get a hold of it, right?!)  8-)

.Walt

Going to meet up with a buddy for a few drinks. Probably going to BW3's, because we used to go there a lot. Hopefully my girl will be working, but she clearly wants nothing to do with me...alright! Maybe after a few too many drinks, I'll be drunk enough to make an ass out of myself, just to make sure this whole "nothing to do with me" thing is a lock. It's summer, and I usually go with Sunset Wheat. But something about being at BW3's and Sunset Wheat, makes me sneeze. Anyways, stay thirsty my friends!

mjkoehler

Wish I could join ya. I have 7 or 8 miles tomorrow so I can't enjoy tonight. Best believe I'm drinking tomorrow.

capt. scotty

QuoteGoing to meet up with a buddy for a few drinks. Probably going to BW3's, because we used to go there a lot. Hopefully my girl will be working, but she clearly wants nothing to do with me...alright! Maybe after a few too many drinks, I'll be drunk enough to make an ass out of myself, just to make sure this whole "nothing to do with me" thing is a lock. It's summer, and I usually go with Sunset Wheat. But something about being at BW3's and Sunset Wheat, makes me sneeze. Anyways, stay thirsty my friends!

I only had that SW a few times, and thought it was okay, but if im going that route I usually stick with Blue Moon.

Here's some advice for you to find out if she wants anything to do with you. Once she starts drinking, ask her what she's drinking. Then ask her, "well what tastes better, your (insert drink) or your _____". Its sure to let you know one way or another  ;)

Ruckus

L'Abbaye Bon Chien - Swiss - Oak Casked Beer - 14% ABV

Apple cider in color and texture with slight sweetness on the front end followed by a very tart finish.

Absolutely beautiful

Jbones72

Having a few Brooklyn Larger Summer Ale's, early start for 4th Holiday weekend for me! ;D