Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

QuoteBusy day today, including a decent 4:30 AM run. Guinness time! And it's not even time for supper. WTH?!?!

Any time is Guiness time [smiley=beer.gif]
Yes it is. I was 90% of the way from cracking one open at breakfast then remembered I had all kinds of shit to do and I would have stayed on the couch if that hapened. That's what Sunday is for I guess.
At one point in time Guiness was part of my food triangle :D ::)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

QuoteBusy day today, including a decent 4:30 AM run. Guinness time! And it's not even time for supper. WTH?!?!

Any time is Guiness time [smiley=beer.gif]
Yes it is. I was 90% of the way from cracking one open at breakfast then remembered I had all kinds of shit to do and I would have stayed on the couch if that hapened. That's what Sunday is for I guess.
At one point in time Guiness was part of my food triangle :D ::)
Where "brownies" part of that triangle as well? ;)

Janet

Speaking of Guinness, I have been on an irish car bomb kick of late.  So very yummy. [smiley=beer.gif]  

Ruckus

QuoteSpeaking of Guinness, I have been on an irish car bomb kick of late.  So very yummy. [smiley=beer.gif]  

Uniquely American and yes I shamelessly indulge my self.  I love chocolate milk.  Never order one in Ireland
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Janet

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have the balls to order one in Ireland.  In Chicago, however, it was my drink of choice.

Soulshine

sippin on a fine bottle of red.
ahhhh irish car bomb's. I've had them in Ireland. Mostly drank them in college tho (undergrad years) oh college...le sigh.  
Because we're all in this together...

pawpaw

Whoa, did you sigh in French Soulshine?

Just cracked open a Lagunitas IPA...yum.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjkoehler

I'll cracking open a Samuel Smith Pale Ale in about 20 minutes, just in time for the Husker kickoff.

MarkW

QuoteI'm pretty sure I wouldn't have the balls to order one in Ireland.  In Chicago, however, it was my drink of choice.

I wouldn't hurry to order one in London, either...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Soulshine

QuoteWhoa, did you sigh in French Soulshine?

Just cracked open a Lagunitas IPA...yum.

;D Indeed! I can sigh fluently in 5 languages!
Because we're all in this together...

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

I haven't tied a good one in some time. Stupid f'n marathon training and me trying to be a good boy for some dumb ass reason.

Way too many pints tonight. Feelin good, going back for mo!

.Walt

QuoteI haven't tied a good one in some time. Stupid f'n marathon training and me trying to be a good boy for some dumb ass reason.

I feel yah, been way too long since I've been tied one on. Kind of embarrassed about that. No need for the embarrassed smiley, because I just said it. What are/were you drinking on?  
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

QuoteI haven't tied a good one in some time. Stupid f'n marathon training and me trying to be a good boy for some dumb ass reason.

I feel yah, been way too long since I've been tied one on. Kind of embarrassed about that. No need for the embarrassed smiley, because I just said it. What are/were you drinking on?  
Started with a Fueller's 1845 and kept going with Boulevard's Bully Porter.......and Wii Bowling with the boy.

ALady

Tried the Two Brothers Cane & Ebel (cask drawn) and Southern Tier Cherry Saison with dinner last night.  I'd been running errands out in the sunshine all day, so they hit me like a freight train.

Then I had another Cherry Saison.   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

mjkoehler

Yes, I'm drinking, and a lot tonight.

sweatboard

Sierra Nevada - Celebration

listening to some motherfucking Wolfmother - Cosmic Egg

I'm thinking about putting a stripper pole in my house.......for me.

There's Still Time.........

mjkoehler

QuoteSierra Nevada - Celebration

listening to some motherfucking Wolfmother - Cosmic Egg

I'm thinking about putting a stripper pole in my house.......for me.

That's hot times 3!