Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

I was just gonna post a Milkbone diss to Eminem, but I didn't. Your welcome, but that shit is funny.

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

dude, i could care less bout eminem..post whatver..

listening to this...love this track..YA

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0GTA3C_QoM[/media]
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

Myalansky, Napoleon, and Joe Mafia.  I forgot all about that disc. I really wanted to post something GP Wu, but this also came up. Brought back some good times.

Thanks to my brother, I pretty much have all of One Be Lo. He's a big fan.  8-)

.Walt

Not a big fan of getting a bunch of music at one time. It's hard for me to remember it all, and really give a fair chance to the music.

capt. scotty

agreed...sometimes it seems like theres so much good music goin, im torn

right now, im accumulating...

but still

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etE5tA7M1j4[/media]

.Walt

Nice tune, have a good night, I'll check you later!

mjkoehler

dragonboy

I was thinking about turning in but I'll see if I can't find another brew & then I'll have your back...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

do. You'll sleep when your dead.

dragonboy

Old Thumper...it's a beast of a beer!!!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Looks like it's just us Mike...what you in the mood for?

dragonboy

mjkoehler

Enjoying the hell out of this.

dragonboy

Is that you're own stash? Nice! Is that a Nut Brown Ale I can see? What did you think of Fuller's 1845? I tried a bottle the other week, thought it tasted like marmite  :-/

mjkoehler

Yep, just got home from my local beer mega mart. Awesome eye, that IS a Sam Smith Nut Brown.

I love 1845. You must have gotten a bad bottle. Its malty with a slight tint of apple. Awesome stuff.

dragonboy

I have no fucking idea how to follow that one!  ;D