Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

ummmmm waiting for this line up to drop is making me want to drink...i can tell ya that much.
Because we're all in this together...

ALady

Skipping dance class and heading over to my friend's to do just that   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Soulshine

QuoteSkipping dance class and heading over to my friend's to do just that   ;D

good call! just start dancing after some drinkin has taken place

TheBigChicken

QuoteSkipping dance class and heading over to my friend's to do just that   ;D

good call! just start dancing after some drinkin has taken place
;D ;D ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ALady

Out team lost, so unfortunately there was no dancin' or drinkin'.  I think I came out even?  ;D

Ruckus

QuoteOut team lost, so unfortunately there was no dancin' or drinkin'.  I think I came out even?  ;D

How 'bout them Illini? 8-)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ALady

joey_rogo

QuoteJust picked up a Rogue I haven't tried before. Forgot the name, but it is Dead Guy from a whiskey barrell or something like that.

Is it their Double Dead Guy ale? Im a big fan of Dead Guy, but sampled the Double and didnt like it at all. Too strong of an alcohol taste or something.

If you ever have a chance, try Rogue's Chipotle Ale. You'd never think a beer brewed with Chipotle peppers would be good, but its awesome. Unlike any brew Ive ever had before. Its a seasonal, and I think this is around the time they start brewing/selling it

No is was actually called John John Ale. It was delicious, like Dead Guy with more caramel flavor. I agree with you about Double Dead Guy, yikes!

The Chipotle is my second fav Rogue, behind the Smoke Ale. Always grab one of them when I go to the beer store.

pawpaw

I love the shot/beer combo. Tonight it's a Cazadores Reposado and a Lagunitas IPA.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TheBigChicken

QuoteI love the shot/beer combo. Tonight it's a Cazadores Reposado and a Lagunitas IPA.
shotbeershotbeershotbeer... :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

pawpaw

QuoteI love the shot/beer combo. Tonight it's a Cazadores Reposado and a Lagunitas IPA.
shotbeershotbeershotbeer... :-/

A little early for that, 'eh RC?!  :D

Nah, I just had the one round the other night.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

MarkW

Guinness today, and probably some Jamesons, starting in about two hours... the way this week at work has gone, it could well get pretty messy this evening.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

mjkoehler

QuoteGuinness today, and probably some Jamesons, starting in about two hours... the way this week at work has gone, it could well get pretty messy this evening.
Like!

Ruckus

On my 1st shot of Evan Williams....one of many more to come today
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

joey_rogo

I can't wait for dinner tonight! I'll be stopping at the beer store on my way home. No idea what I'm gonna pick up tho...

.Walt

QuoteI can't wait for dinner tonight! I'll be stopping at the beer store on my way home. No idea what I'm gonna pick up tho...

So what did you go with?

I went out tonight, and I totally forgot it was St. Patty's day. Good thing I wore my Oakland A's hat. Of course I ran into the chick from San Fran that wanted to run Oakland down.

But at least she knew who the A's were.  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

joey_rogo

QuoteI can't wait for dinner tonight! I'll be stopping at the beer store on my way home. No idea what I'm gonna pick up tho...
So what did you go with?

Tried the Saranac Irish Stout. It was pretty good, went well with the beef and cabbage.

Soulshine

New Belgium's Lips of Faith. It's made with an East Asian berry that is good for your liver and kidney so I feel pretty good about it.

Janet

Enjoying an ice cold glass of white wine.

Why is it that I feel compelled to swill adult beverages whilst watching "Intervention"?  :-?

dragonboy

3.20am & I'm not going anywhere until this bottle of red is finished...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.