Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

shit I totally forgot I posted on here late last night wasted.  I was straight fucked up last night.  haven't been that trashed in a long long time.  party on everyone.  

Ruckus

Desperately pounding a pint of cheap bourbon before I waLk over to Camden for the yanks o's game.  Party on!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

so quite around here lately.  i'm several vodka tonics deep.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

Quoteso quite around here lately.  i'm several vodka tonics deep.  

Quiet there where you are or here on the forum?  Either way, you're not along.  One last beer before bed...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

BH

Quoteso quite around here lately.  i'm several vodka tonics deep.  

Quiet there where you are or here on the forum?  Either way, you're not along.  One last beer before bed...

both!  whats up JY.   Just listening to my country mix I made for SaraBananaBear.  I'm drunk but how great is music?   Seriously, It's brought me together with so many wonderful people.  It just makes me feel rgood and right.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Cheers to music! [smiley=beer.gif]

BH

Triple Post!

Where the hell is db?

This is for you wherever you are..... :-*

In the twilight glow I seen her
Blue eyes crying in the rain
When we kissed goodbye and parted
I knew we'd never meet again

In the twilight glow I seen her
When we kissed goodbye and parted
I knew we'd never meet again

Love is like a dying ember
And only memories remain
And through the ages I'll remember

Someday when we meet up yonder
We'll stroll hand in hand again
In the land that knows no parting

Ruckus

QuoteCheers to music! [smiley=beer.gif]

[smiley=beer.gif]

BH

[smiley=beer.gif]
:)

Ruckus

[smiley=beer.gif]
:)

You wish you were as drunk as me. :)

BH

Ha!  WHat did you do tonight?  somethin good?

Ruckus

QuoteHa!  WHat did you do tonight?  somethin good?

Yup.  Somehow, a handle of vodka is gone between me and my buddy.  We started at noon.  A lot of soccer, River Monsters, Modnation Racers and tunes....  Does this even make sense?  I'm gonna have to delete this tomorrow.  Or is that today?

BH

everything but modnations racers, but it sounds cool.  

and it's today.....

Ruckus

BH

I don't know but he better not have been bull shittin' about coming to new york!  

Ruckus

QuoteI don't know but he better not have been bull shittin' about coming to new york!  

Agreed.  So I'll trade you Fontenot and Theriot for Wainwright and Carpenter.  You can take Soriano too.  We'll pick up the tab.

BH

QuoteI don't know but he better not have been bull shittin' about coming to new york!  

Agreed.  So I'll trade you Fontenot and Theriot for Wainwright and Carpenter.  You can take Soriano too.  We'll pick up the tab.

Ha!  We aren't exactly running away with it these days.  Totally negative around here about the Cards the last month or so.  

I have lots of Cubs fans in my fantasy league.   I tried to convince my cousin in a trade that Willingham will finish with better numbers than Soriano.   I could be wrong....

Ruckus

Ha!  We aren't exactly running away with it these days.  Totally negative around here about the Cards the last month or so.  

I have lots of Cubs fans in my fantasy league.   I tried to convince my cousin in a trade that Willingham will finish with better numbers than Soriano.   I could be wrong....

One thing I learned a long time ago....never draft a Cub on your fantasy team unless they are named Fergie Jenkins or Ryne Sandberg.

ALady

I had...a number of mojitos, and this yummy aged rum/fresh lime juice/demera sugar cocktail, and a rye/pear juice/ginger/simple syrup cocktail...I think that's it.

A good night out with the girls  :)  sometimes you gotta put on a ruffly lil dress and some high heels and remind yourself that you're a lady :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Ruckus

QuoteI had...a number of mojitos, and this yummy aged rum/fresh lime juice/demera sugar cocktail, and a rye/pear juice/ginger/simple syrup cocktail...I think that's it.

A good night out with the girls  :)  sometimes you gotta put on a ruffly lil dress and some high heels and remind yourself that you're a lady :)

Shit that's a lot of ingredients.  Ruffly?  I hope you bring the ruffly to NYC