Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

Yeah, THis was one for the commute home. Bitches got out of the way for me tearng down the highway in my 2001 Ford Focus doing 80.

dragonboy

Shit, Mike sorry - I was falling asleep there. It's not far off 3.00am here...guess I ought to call it a day. I'll be back in a few hours, stay cool until then!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrQR6f61Ob8[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrQR6f61Ob8
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

No worries mate. Get some sleep. Morning will be here soon enough and I can run off what I drink.

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

BH

Ha!  This picture is awesome.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Thanks BH! There's a good chance I might have been drunk when I posted it  :-[

.Walt

QuoteThanks BH! There's a good chance I might have been drunk when I posted it  :-[

Looking good DB!
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Ruckus

Seriously, that picture makes DB look cooler that I already know he is.  Kinda sexy in a way.  Anywhoooo....drink on.

I'm about to take my obligatory 1st shot of Early times for the 12:00 pregame shows!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

dragonboy

Thank you Gentlemen!

Old Speckled Hen for me this evening, always a pleasure.

aMillionDreams

I'm about to drink my sorrows away after that Bengals game.  Looks like another Sunday of whisky and waters for me.  Cheers, DB!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

BH

I either just heard M. Wards Never Had Nobody Like You on a Budwieser commercial or he has got a slam dunk law suit on his hands.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

jones

QuoteI either just heard M. Wards Never Had Nobody Like You on a Budwieser commercial or he has got a slam dunk law suit on his hands.  

Yikes.

mjkoehler

Will be, in about an hour. Must workout first to make way for nectar of the gods, GUINNESS.

bearass

sometimes you just gotta kick it with an ol coors foty

joey_rogo

Just picked up a Rogue I haven't tried before. Forgot the name, but it is Dead Guy from a whiskey barrell or something like that.

Btw, haven't seen you in a while bearass. Nice avatar ;)

capt. scotty

QuoteI either just heard M. Wards Never Had Nobody Like You on a Budwieser commercial or he has got a slam dunk law suit on his hands.  

Yeah, when I first heard this I couldnt believe it. Not only would I never expect M. to sell his music for a commercial, but to shitty beer like Budweiser nonetheless.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteJust picked up a Rogue I haven't tried before. Forgot the name, but it is Dead Guy from a whiskey barrell or something like that.

Is it their Double Dead Guy ale? Im a big fan of Dead Guy, but sampled the Double and didnt like it at all. Too strong of an alcohol taste or something.

If you ever have a chance, try Rogue's Chipotle Ale. You'd never think a beer brewed with Chipotle peppers would be good, but its awesome. Unlike any brew Ive ever had before. Its a seasonal, and I think this is around the time they start brewing/selling it
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

I had a Viking Hot Chocolate over the weekend - brewed with cocoa and chile.  Now that was interesting.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires