Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

QuoteMe too!  She was so great last time I seen her, I'm really excited.  The girl I'm going with and myself are hatching a plan to abduct her, hopefully it works.
The heist of Feist.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

EC

QuoteI'm off to Regina in just a few hours to go record shopping, have a delicious supper at the wonderful Viet Thai and then am seeing Feist with the wonderful Chad Vangaalen opening.   :D
i'm sure feist will be terrific, but please report back on chad vangaalen - i'm quite fond of him.  and i even have a cvg sticker, yessss i doooo.

red

Slow-pitch practice tonight!  Makes me feel like I'm living my baseball glory years over again.  My goal for the year is one home run or a triple play, haha.

megisnotreal

for some strange reason, i was possessed to get white castle for my lunch today; it turned out to be a good call.

BH

THREE DAY WEEKEND BOOKENDED BY A KOL SHOW AND A CHRIS CORNELL SHOW WITH A BARBQ-BREWFEST AT A FREINDS HOUSE IN BETWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   (Lord Help My Liver)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The DARK

Quotefor some strange reason, i was possessed to get white castle for my lunch today; it turned out to be a good call.

White Castle!?!? You must have been possessed.

Why was it a good call?
In another time, in another place, in another face

mjkoehler

Current Joy o'da day...

Eating Tequila Lime marinated Turkey breast with couscous & broccoli on my nice new patio, current temp about 80 degrees with a nice cool breeze, kids are actually behaving (without threat of bodily harm), my hangover/headache is gone. And the number 1 joy.....

THE NEW BLIZZARD OF THE MONTH: Carmel Waffle Bowl Bit Blizzard. Jesus Mary Mother of God words cannot describe how yummy this thing is. Carmel, chocolate, bits of waffle bowl, D soft serve. It's so new, it's not even on DQ's website. uhhh I think I need to go change my shorts now.  :o

And people wonder why I run and exercise so much...see above

jeffro79

Drunken croquet playing!
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

bethofftherecord

1.  my bro moved to my town (after getting out of Iraq and the military) and just got moved into his apartment.  when i came over yesterday he was jamming out to MMJ!!!  he was like - i freaking love these guys!  i am so happy that he is diggin some of the same stuff as me.  his first fav ablum is at dawn.  i am so thrilled

2.  just about to leave the house to go on a bike ride to the World's largest brat fest!  $1.50 brats and money goes to charity.  

[smiley=beer.gif]
nothing can be changed except ourselves

Jenny

three day weekends
15 days of school left
summer weather
new shoez

whothrewthecake

i just got a 20 inch imac and i'm pissing my pants right now

vespachick

Just hooked up my new stereo; Plus just got Sirius radio.  Me likey!!!  The all Howard station is almost as good as non-stop Law and Order on TNT/USA.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ManNamedTruth

Quotei just got a 20 inch imac and i'm pissing my pants right now
I have an imac, its one of my favorite things ever.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Elizanne33

On my commute to work I pass some open land and see a lot of cows and horses. Well there are two new foals now and I love seeing them everyday.

red

I just bought Mario Party 8 on my lunch break.  I'm now going to find a way to pass the afternoon until I can play at least 5 hours of Wii tonight!!!  ;D

TEO

Never having to set out lunch money again.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

bethofftherecord

Today I only work from 12-4.  NICE!  Then going to Ale Asylum with a friend for many pints.   ;)
nothing can be changed except ourselves

dragonboy

Having a shit day in the real world, coming online & hanging out here with my friends.
I love this forum!!!

Peace, out like a light  :D  ::)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

When you're at the gym & the right song comes on at the right time, you suddenly have superhuman strength & feel like you can take on the world - what a buzz!!!  [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

QuoteWhen you're at the gym & the right song comes on at the right time, you suddenly have superhuman strength & feel like you can take on the world - what a buzz!!!  [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
What tune did it for you this time?