Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Uhh Brad, I expect an update in "Our Art" section right away.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

red

It's an absolutely perfect day out.  I'll be hitting the other nature trail tonight.  Can't wait.  ;D

.Walt

Quotetook a tough final, and i'm sure i did ok. probably got a C. i always say C's gets degrees.

little bit of a update, i got 149 out of 189 that my friends is a solid C. thats going up on the fridge.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

Got in an outstanding run tonight. 6 miles....yeah!! Running in a 1/2 marathon later this year and this is the first 6 mile run I've done in a while.

That also makes up for my other current joy.

TEO

After 20 years of marriage I finally got shower doors! No more wafting, cold, plastic shower curtain blowing up against my leg at 5:00 am.  Oh how I will miss that   :'( .......  
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

oh good grief. It's glorious out right now and I had...I mean [highlight]HAD [/highlight]to got to Ted Drewes. Big Apple Concrete....mmmmmmmmmm excuse me while I go chnage my shorts....Drewe's is just that damn good. For those not familar with Ted Drewes, it's about the greatest frozen custard on the planet.

Man I love Spring and Summer!!!!!!!!!

BH

Quoteoh good grief. It's glorious out right now and I had...I mean [highlight]HAD [/highlight]to got to Ted Drewes. Big Apple Concrete....mmmmmmmmmm excuse me while I go chnage my shorts....Drewe's is just that damn good. For those not familar with Ted Drewes, it's about the greatest frozen custard on the planet.

Now you're going to have to run 8 miles tonight!  ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

fitzcarraldo

Quotecheck out what my awesome boyfriend got me for our second month-i-versary.

that's right. the vinyl. he is the best. and if you haven't seen his totally amazing okonokos print yet, you are missing out times five thousand.

I am sending a money order to the Man for one tomorrow.   :)

aMD

four day weekend, my best friend's in town, and the band's getting back together.  Hell yes!

mjkoehler

Quoteoh good grief. It's glorious out right now and I had...I mean [highlight]HAD [/highlight]to got to Ted Drewes. Big Apple Concrete....mmmmmmmmmm excuse me while I go chnage my shorts....Drewe's is just that damn good. For those not familar with Ted Drewes, it's about the greatest frozen custard on the planet.

Now you're going to have to run 8 miles tonight!  ;D
Ha! That will be tomorrow. I finally came down off of my sugar high and I feel like I could sleep for a year.

Jenny

[size=56]ARCADE FIRE TOMORROW!!![/size]

The DARK

Alright face, we'll need to know everything that happened. Because I should be at that show.  :'(
In another time, in another place, in another face

sweatboard

Yeah, I know you have that Jazz Night, but if you could skip it at all you should get there to catch The National.  I've been becoming a big fan.
There's Still Time.........

red

Tomorrow night I'm watching Almost Famous (possibly my favourite film) with the girl I've been 'seeing'.  She's never seen it, I can't wait!

Tree

Yeah, wrote the 4th and last exam for this week! And next week there won´t be any exams and Thursday and Friday are holidays!  8-)

megisnotreal

Quotefour day weekend

i want a four day weekend. i would even settle for a 3 day weekend.

bethofftherecord

YEAH!  My friend won tickets to see Kings of Leon next Thursday in Milwaukee and asked me to come with her!!!!  All I have to do is drive to get the tix and to milwaukee and we will split the gas.  I wasn't going to go because I can't afford it, but I can afford FREE!  YAH!  I don't even care that it is going to be at Rave!  I am so excited!!!

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
nothing can be changed except ourselves

.Walt

i got a 3.0gpa on the nuts this spring, wow
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

megisnotreal

i was working last night, and this guy came up to me and introduced himself. turns out he is the ceo of the largest network of radio stations in the state. he was like, "i just wanted to say that i have heard your work and you are incredibly talented." he then went on to tell me that if i ever wanted to work for them, he would find a job for someone like me. this is a big deal to me, because i was stressing out about my level of talent and thinking i was too average. i guess not!  not that i would leave my job, but... man, i kick ass.

8-)

fitzcarraldo

O h yeayyah Meg!!!  :)

I am taking out my okonokos tshirt to The Album Leaf show tonite. Delited!

ANd this vid is another current joy as well my friendz!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjxef8AfVQg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser%2Eviewprofile%26friendid%3D7671358