Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

That was weird....no?
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

The train ride i took yesterday through the Japanese countryside/mountains. Stunning scenery + I saw a couple of hawks, one close up as it seemed to follow the train for a few seconds.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

Any dragons?  They still exist over there right? ;D

dragonboy

QuoteAny dragons?  They still exist over there right? ;D
There was a lovely painting at one of the temples we visited, no real ones though. I think you have to go deep into the woods & to the top of mountains to see those.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Here you go Red  ;)

red

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!   8-)  

dragonboy

QuoteThe train ride i took yesterday through the Japanese countryside/mountains. Stunning scenery + I saw a couple of hawks, one close up as it seemed to follow the train for a few seconds.
I've just been flicking through my bird book & I think i might have seen a Golden Eagle!
I'm going to say I did, just to make Rats jealous  ;)

dragonboy

QuoteNOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!   8-)  
One more then I'm off to the gym...

red

Phh..gym at midnight on a Saturday?!  Crazy Japanese  ;D...

ratsprayer

QuoteThe train ride i took yesterday through the Japanese countryside/mountains. Stunning scenery + I saw a couple of hawks, one close up as it seemed to follow the train for a few seconds.
I've just been flicking through my bird book & I think i might have seen a Golden Eagle!
I'm going to say I did, just to make Rats jealous  ;)

bastard.   ;) ;)

mjkoehler

QuoteHere you go Red  ;)

That is bad ass!

My current joy o'da day is I am not hungover like a lot of people. Wisely I choose not to imbibe this year. We will be having my brother in law's his & her wedding shower at the house, I have his bachlor party to plan (no strip clubs I've been warned  :-/), BRMC & KOL in the same week, my 10 year anniversary/vacation, and a wedding all in the next 60 days. I guarentee I will be having a few too many on everyone of those occasions and will be complaining then, but not today!

.Walt

took a tough final, and i'm sure i did ok. probably got a C. i always say C's gets degrees.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

Quotetook a tough final, and i'm sure i did ok. probably got a C. i always say C's gets degrees.

I'm living proof of that....

ycartrob

Quotetook a tough final, and i'm sure i did ok. probably got a C. i always say C's gets degrees.

Been on a couple of job interviews over the years since I got my mastsers degree; not once did someone ask me my GPA. You either got it or your don't (or somewhere in betweeen).

And I still haven't used algebra or German...

MMJ_fanatic

BISCOTTI
Never really tried these then one day got some at the store and tried 'em with coffee.  They are amazing--soak up coffee like a sponge and the one I picke out had a nice layer of dark choclate across the bottom....MMMMMMM!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

megisnotreal

for the first time in my life, i feel like i am running towards something instead of away from something.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteBISCOTTI
Never really tried these then one day got some at the store and tried 'em with coffee.  They are amazing--soak up coffee like a sponge and the one I picke out had a nice layer of dark choclate across the bottom....MMMMMMM!

oh how reading that word makes me pine for the very old days when the boys would shower the crowd with biscotti.  good times.  :'(
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

mjkoehler

QuoteBISCOTTI

Yes Sir. DE-LIC-IOUS. I have a recipe where you make a pan of brownies and double bake them and basically dip them in whatever chocolate you want (the DARKER the better).

Quotefor the first time in my life, i feel like i am running towards something instead of away from something.

awwwwwww  :)

.Walt

i'm going to milwaukee, to see my grandma.
that means i will see the twins take on the brewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm going to the twins vs the tigers this weekend!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

megisnotreal

check out what my awesome boyfriend got me for our second month-i-versary.

that's right. the vinyl. he is the best. and if you haven't seen his totally amazing okonokos print yet, you are missing out times five thousand.