Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Positive thoughts & fingers crossed - best of luck Meg!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

QuoteSo that's why the names haven't been pulled out of a hat yet!  ;) ;) ;)
Exactly!  Just a few more minutes, I promise!!

vespachick

You Go Meg!!  Good stuff coming your way.

10 Guests online right now?  Thats' kinda nutty!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ycartrob

Waited 5 years to buy new hiking boots, and it's time. Ordered them tonight.
Tax return =

colleen

My landlord is finally kicking my meth-head neighbors out of the building I live in. They literally partied 6-7 nights a week for the past 5 months, with the loudest subwoofer I've ever heard playing entirely shit music. My whole apartment would vibrate from like 9pm to 7am every night. I didn't sleep the whole month of April-some nights not even a wink. Not to mention all of the cretins they brought into the building who would scream and yell throughout the halls and often barf all over the place. It was very Jerry Springer show-esque. I am so relieved!!!!!!! And, I am going to move into their space (bigger and better than mine) after I burn some sage and do some other space cleansing rituals.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Jenny

this is so weird!

TEO

I do not see how you took it Colleen, I would have probably done something violent!  ;) Glad they are gone and may you lead a more peaceful life.   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

megisnotreal

i am eating derby pie right now.

damn. it is goooood.

and if that's not enough, well, i leave work in 2 hours to go pick up brad in nashville.

awesome weekend--begins now.

bethofftherecord

I just got a job offer and I have another 2 interviews next week!  Looks like I may be able to do some fun stuff this summer after all!!!!!

Plus, it is beautiful outside and tonight is the Kickball cook out!!!!  Ya!  I am going to be kicking balls and drinking PBR shortly!

[size=20]YES!!![/size]
nothing can be changed except ourselves

red

Friday night = Bowling night.  Two lanes, 7 people, multiple beers, lots of debauchery (sp?).  Plus I've got a date (again!), so it should be great.  

Weekends rule!  ;D

ycartrob

QuoteFriday night = Bowling night.  Two lanes, 7 people, multiple beers, lots of debauchery (sp?).  Plus I've got a date (again!), so it should be great.  

Weekends rule!  ;D

same date from the nature walk?

red

Quotesame date from the nature walk?
Yes sir!  

Yesterday we did the mini-golf/coffee thing too.  I think there's been one day in the past 10 that we haven't done something together.  It's a shame she's moving 2000 miles away in less than a month, but I'm trying not to dwell on that.

Jenny

just saw girl talk, oh my god.
and dan deacon...!!!

so so good.
i'm so sweaty
i just got home, it's 3:37 AM.

I need sleep but i'm still so pumped...

The DARK

Seeing Face post on the Current Joys thread before Current Complaints.  ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

sweatboard

Quotejust saw girl talk, oh my god.
and dan deacon...!!!

so so good.
i'm so sweaty

Wow, Dan Deacon is nuts right.  I watched a couple of videos last night and he is insane in the best possible way.  Were people going ape shit?
There's Still Time.........

Jenny

Quotejust saw girl talk, oh my god.
and dan deacon...!!!

so so good.
i'm so sweaty

Wow, Dan Deacon is nuts right.  I watched a couple of videos last night and he is insane in the best possible way.  Were people going ape shit?

I was gonig ape shit!
i'm sure that any picture you see him that night I'm in.  I was pressed up against his sweaty back 95% of the show.  I was holding on to his table for support -- people were literally pushing me on to his set.  I feel stronger.  I'm waiting for some pics to be uploaded on to flickr...
I talked to him after, REAL nice guy...  just very stinky.

Jenny

me and my best friend

sweatboard

Ha, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does he have a record out?  "Spiderman of the rings" is not out yet right.
There's Still Time.........

red

Spidey 3 in just a few hours!  With a date again!!

Jenny

QuoteHa, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does he have a record out?  "Spiderman of the rings" is not out yet right.

yeaah, i think he has like 3 records out.
i've only heard meetle mice.