Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

QuoteI've only got two and a half more days to work at my current job. I'll be rid of my bully of a boss. Then I've got six weeks holiday before I start my new Forensic Science job :D
Right on Susan!

:: cues up The Who ::  

SMc55

:: cues up The Who ::  

;D

ManNamedTruth

Well I just walked out from work today. I did just get off the phone with my manager and i think i still have my job if i call them tommorow and let them know what i'm doing. I'm not sure if i want to come back. I think i'll drink on it tonight.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

red

While on my nightly 6km run around town (literally, completely around the town) I was blasting Outkast's "B.O.B." and as I was the last stretch of my run, all the streetlights on the road I was on went out.  What an amazing feeling!  

Now I'm sweating like a pig and trying to cool off beside my giant industrial size fan...not such an amazing feeling.

TEO

I am in LOVE again! Got my Demos Package and heard the War Begun live version.   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

megisnotreal

i was bummed out about that job i wanted because i had not heard from them yet... but it turns out they're just slow and will make a decision next week. please cross your fingers.

other joy: my vacation is only TWO days away.

BH

Quotei was bummed out about that job i wanted because i had not heard from them yet... but it turns out they're just slow and will make a decision next week. please cross your fingers.

other joy: my vacation is only TWO days away.

Damn, how sweet would it have been if you found out you got the job right before you went on vacation!  What a vacation that would have been!  Oh well, I'm still praying/wishing/thinking about it.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteWell I just walked out from work today. I did just get off the phone with my manager and i think i still have my job if i call them tommorow and let them know what i'm doing. I'm not sure if i want to come back. I think i'll drink on it tonight.
returning to work friday.

bethofftherecord

going on vacation starting on saturday....not sure exactly what or where...some camping, hiking, biking, canoing for a few days.  then we leave for some island in North Carolina!!!!  Yeah for beaches and sunshine and time off work!!!!   [smiley=beer.gif]
nothing can be changed except ourselves

.Walt

QuoteWell I just walked out from work today. I did just get off the phone with my manager and i think i still have my job if i call them tommorow and let them know what i'm doing. I'm not sure if i want to come back. I think i'll drink on it tonight.

nooooooo!! did you drink on it??
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

ManNamedTruth

i need to find a new job first i don't want to go without one.

.Walt

i need to find a new job first i don't want to go without one.

yeah, i guess thats the smart way to go around things. i bet you didn't have to drink to figure that one out.   ;)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

ManNamedTruth

Neko Case, front row, tommorow night. :D
In case you haven't notcied I've been on a Neko binge lately.

Sleazy Rider

I've got DSL internet access at my house!
The first time ever in my life!  I've been using computers at work and the library for years, not anymore. Get ready to see more of me. Imight even post a pic or some crazy shit like that. I'm a happy camper! ;D
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

megisnotreal

3.5 hours until my VACATION

the_wizzard

Finally getting to meet Dylan at Badman Records.  He hand delivers my purchases to my store, and we finally got to meet.  He has the cutest son and wife, and they are such genuine people.  And big MMJ fans.  He promised some good things to come.

AND...me and my boo are celebrating our 1st year married on Sunday!  Sweet, sweet love is the best!  And the cupcakes we are going to eat as well (we had cupcakes in lieu of a traditional cake and they are yummy...I hope the bakery has stock when I go in tomorrow).

dragonboy

Fucking A!!! Ghosts is back!!! Where you been D?  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

My sister passed her Doctors exam yesterday. She's already a Dr, this was an exam to make her a super-doctor (or something...I don't know)
I'm so proud of her!!!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

bethofftherecord

Quote3.5 hours until my VACATION

YEAH!!!  Vacations all around!

I just got done with work and am just about to get the car packed up and get outta here!!!  ROAD TRIP!!

Bye!  
nothing can be changed except ourselves

dragonboy

Went to the gym & then did some gardening. I watched an Elvis movie then used our George Foreman Grill for the 1st time, whilst knocking back some of my fav Hawaiian beer listening to Hotel California...it's been a good day  :)