Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Tink TANK

ManNamedTruth

i am excused from jury duty tommorow :)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

bethofftherecord

heat and humidity.  a good book.  beers.  sunshine.  a day off tomorrow with nothing to do!!!! ;)
nothing can be changed except ourselves

megisnotreal

i went to a new doctor today, and it looks like he is really going to help me in effectively dealing with/eradicating my health problem.

aMD

Quoteheat and humidity.  a good book.  beers.  sunshine.  a day off tomorrow with nothing to do!!!! ;)

amen to that and cheers! [smiley=beer.gif]

mjkoehler

Currently and for the last week I have been enjoying the livin hell out of homemade ice cream everyday. We got a new ice cream maker 2 weeks ago and have been experimenting. I'm sure this isn't helping with the spare tire and the hairy man boobs...but fuck it. It's homemade ice cream and it's 100 degrees out so I'll just sweat it out...

crazylove

QuoteCurrently and for the last week I have been enjoying the livin hell out of homemade ice cream everyday. We got a new ice cream maker 2 weeks ago and have been experimenting. I'm sure this isn't helping with the spare tire and the hairy man boobs...but fuck it. It's homemade ice cream and it's 100 degrees out so I'll just sweat it out...

Lucky you.  I sold my ice cream maker in my garage sale this summer.....and now I'm regretting it!
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

mjkoehler

Half day today and off tomorrow to spend time with my bro and fam who are in from Omaha. Grilling tonight, drink beer, and going to the Cards game tomorrow.

.Walt

QuoteHalf day today and off tomorrow to spend time with my bro and fam who are in from Omaha. Grilling tonight, drink beer, and going to the Cards game tomorrow.

that sounds awesome!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Leaving for the Regina Folk Festival in half an hour!  

mjkoehler

QuoteHalf day today and off tomorrow to spend time with my bro and fam who are in from Omaha. Grilling tonight, drink beer, and going to the Cards game tomorrow.

that sounds awesome!!
It was great. Grilled meats, malted barley/hops, fam, and the Cards with the return of Ankiel.

TGMC421

Quotei had a delivery to a liquor store today, while there i saw something different. something that i've never seen there before...FAT TIRE!!!! my emails to New Belgium paid off. yes! now i have to wait until i have money to buy some, but at least i can get some fat tire whenever i want now.

I brought me back some  6pt. Blue Moon from CO...and I'm still lovin on it!!!   ;D ;)

you cant get blue moon where you live i take it?

try this out if you can get it.

I'm drinking one of these as I type...

Very nice!  Has a slight hint of blueberry if you ask me!   ;)

red

I went over to my mother's house this afternoon and came home with a bag full of fresh cucumbers from the garden!!!

aMD

school started and I love my new class.  i've got some good kids and a lot of ill-behaved boys who parents think a male teacher can whip them into shape little bit.  i'm glad though because I can understand these kids better than most teachers.  My most ill-behaved kid reminds me of me when I was his age.  so i kinda know what he's going through.  Plus I have a lot of new technology in my room which is fun.  :)

ManNamedTruth

One Big Holiday is now my ringtone :)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

red

MY NEW BELT!!!  

I left my only belt in a bathroom stall at the Toronto airport (coffee stain on shorts, changed into jeans, forgot my belt) and I finally bought a new one today.  It's reversible!  One side is black and the other is brown and if I want to switch it the little latch thing pivots from side to side, seriously blows my mind.  Hence why I'm posting about a belt being my current joy...

EAZYE

Bobby Bare Jr.'s "From the end of your leash" came in the mail today and has promptly punched me in the face four times already ;D
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

TEO

Being so engaged in work that it does not seem like "work"!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

JacketGal

I agree on the work thing.

I'm psyched because I just got this yesterday! Sad, but true that I am thrilled over an appliance.

But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.