Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

i feel y'all. it is like 70 degrees out here and sunny. perfect weather. i'm so glad the hotass days of summer are behind us. now my fatass can get out and start running again in the afternoon!  :o

TEO

fatass? NOT!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

My two stepdaughters just called from Disney and they are so damn drunk that they just got thrown out of England and Scotland!   ;)  

TEO

And now I am talking to one of them while they are sitting  on a bench in Canada! ;)

red

They surely won't get thrown out of Canada for being drunk and disorderly.   ;D  

red

In a continuing effort to better myself (and spread some joy), I have beside me my application to be a Big Brother After-School Mentor.  

SMc55

QuoteIn a continuing effort to better myself (and spread some joy), I have beside me my application to be a Big Brother After-School Mentor.  

You're one of the good guys Kaley  :)

TEO

QuoteIn a continuing effort to better myself (and spread some joy), I have beside me my application to be a Big Brother After-School Mentor.  

VERY admirable!   :)

crazylove

People like you restore my faith :)
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

red

Too many  :)'s --- thanks guys!  Cross your fingers that they'll allow me to corrupt some youth.  ;D

mjkoehler

QuoteMy two stepdaughters just called from Disney and they are so damn drunk that they just got thrown out of England and Scotland!   ;)  

YES That is f'n awesome. I know I was pretty drunk in England when I was there a few months ago. Harp and Bass YES PLEASE!. I kinda got shooed out of France though. :-?

TEO

Seeing JJ's "white face" picture in the current RS.  

megisnotreal

old september blues (ga-ed out verz)

TEO

I LOVE my life! I am at the top of my game with my career, my Son is doing very well in college, my relationship with my wife is stronger than it has been in years, and I have several gatherings that I am really looking forward to. I can't wait to turn 50 in March, it will be even better.

SMc55

QuoteI LOVE my life!  
Who could ask for more  :)

megisnotreal

Quotefatass? NOT!   :)

i just saw this.

thanks.  :)

ps: i dig the new username

TEO

Quotefatass? NOT!   :)

i just saw this.

thanks.  :)

ps: i dig the new username

I am diggin' yours as well! :)

ManNamedTruth

Leaving for Ben Harper soon! We're going early to get our drink on at friends place in the city, might go to a bar too.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

bethofftherecord

QuoteI LOVE my life!  
Who could ask for more  :)

awesome.  good for you!! ;)
nothing can be changed except ourselves

TEO

Was sitting outside in a recliner in the shade, 60 degrees not a cloud in the sky, sweatshirt and long pants drinking a Guiness. Smoking a turkey with cherry wood and lots of garlic. Now I am going to watch the Colts beat the Titans, what more could a middle aged red-blooded American male want for? (some of you "guys" had better not answer ;) )