Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Mix-Master Andrew.   :D

dragonboy

QuoteMix-Master Andrew.   :D
When my wife spoke to my Dad yesterday & they were talking about the party CDs she told him that I spend most weekends on the PC making mixes. Not sure if that was a hint that I should be spending more quality time with her...maybe I'll just make her a mixtape  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

When my wife spoke to my Dad yesterday & they were talking about the party CDs she told him that I spend most weekends on the PC making mixes. Not sure if that was a hint that I should be spending more quality time with her...maybe I'll just make her a mixtape  ;)

dude how sweet is that!! thats awesome your old man and you enjoy music together. sports or music, i think music provides a greater bond. Cool....
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

TEO

dude how sweet is that!! thats awesome your old man and you enjoy music together. sports or music, i think music provides a greater bond. Cool....

I KNOW that it does.   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

QuoteGetting VERY excited about getting to visit my Son this weekend for the first time at Mizzou! :)

sleep through that boring ass drive to columbia and enjoy the time with your son as much as possible.   :)

Yeah I know, I-70 is really bad through IN and ILL but seems to get alot better immediately after crossing the river. Maybe it is BH's presence?   ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

Quotedude how sweet is that!! thats awesome your old man and you enjoy music together. sports or music, i think music provides a greater bond. Cool....

I KNOW that it does.   :)
Thanks Guys! My Dad & I are really close, it's just so hard being so far away.
His phone call meant so much to me. Like you said, any bond is good.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

this past tuesday, first ever personal confirmed sighting of an osprey.  magnificent.
(not my picture)

red

After a terrible last weekend, I had a wonderful week and things are going great.  Looking forward to a well deserved three days off after a good week at work (pay day helps!).  Mended and strengthened some relationships this week and things are looking up for yours truly!

:)

TGMC421

Saw Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN last night @ 12:01AM and I must say it doesn't touch the original!!!

dragonboy

Packages from my forum friends!!!  :) :) :)

SMc55

QuoteAfter a terrible last weekend, I had a wonderful week and things are going great.  Looking forward to a well deserved three days off after a good week at work (pay day helps!).  Mended and strengthened some relationships this week and things are looking up for yours truly!

:)
Excellent news! So glad to hear it  :)

dragonboy

How's the new job going Doc?

SMc55

QuoteHow's the new job going Doc?
Really well thanks. Everybody's so kind and helpful. My timetable isn't very full and when I queried it they said they saw me as an "investment", hoping that I would develop new courses and make existing ones more successful. I hope I can live up to their expectations  :-?

dragonboy

QuoteI hope I can live up to their expectations  :-?
I have no doubt that you can & will  :)
Pleased to hear it's going well & it's always good to see you  :)

SMc55

QuotePleased to hear it's going well & it's always good to see you  :)

Why thank you kind sir. Likewise I'm sure  :)
This is a lovely place.

ycartrob

[size=36]Yo La Tengo - Electr-O-Pura [/size]

red

Having the day off and indulging in that always rewarding first cup of coffee.

mjkoehler

Actually it's the fact that I just dug a ditch through part of my yard and through a 100 year old driveway (which was reaally hard). But it's all for good and I now have a weatherproof electical outlet, switch, and lights on my patio. We can now sit out the patio and sit on the laptop since our wireless reaches that far, and drink at night in the fall.

red

I got my crappy mp3 player working again!  That means I don't have to exercise without having jams to keep me going!!!

megisnotreal

brad will be here thursday and we are going to a civil war re-enactment this weekend. next week is the bourbon festival, and the weekend after that i get to go to the bama/georgia game!

i am also happy that i lost 15 pounds in the past 3 weeks. i am getting new glasses soon, and i kicked ass planning a special promotion here at work.