Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratsprayer

living near a college town, and the students are back.  my eyes are getting such a workout.   ;)

also, i start school next week!  woo!   :)

TEO

Quoteliving near a college town, and the students are back.  my eyes are getting such a workout.   ;)

also, i start school next week!  woo!   :)

Really dark sunglasses.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

QuoteWas sitting outside in a recliner in the shade, 60 degrees not a cloud in the sky, sweatshirt and long pants drinking a Guiness. Smoking a turkey with cherry wood and lots of garlic. Now I am going to watch the Colts beat the Titans, what more could a middle aged red-blooded American male want for? (some of you "guys" had better not answer ;) )

Nice!   I'm going to have to break out my smoker soon after reading that!  Pulled Pork maybe.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

I heard you guys over there know how to do it. When Jake went to the Blues, Brews, and Barbecue festival a couple of weeks ago in COMO he said it was the best pulled pork he had ever eaten. Chunkier (ours is kinda' stringy) with much better sauce. I love my smoker, you just don't have to worry about burning stuff.

.Walt

i'm having some work done on my knee. i fucked it up legging out a triple in slow pitch three years ago. going to be off the parents insurance after this year, so i pretty much had to get it done.  but at least now, i'll be pain free...finally!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

Quotei'm having some work done on my knee. i fucked it up legging out a triple in slow pitch three years ago. going to be off the parents insurance after this year, so i pretty much had to get it done.  but at least now, i'll be pain free...finally!!
Having had a chunk of my meniscus removed 2 years ago, it does help. first week or so afterward suck ass but that's what the vic's are for. 8-)

.Walt

Quotei'm having some work done on my knee. i fucked it up legging out a triple in slow pitch three years ago. going to be off the parents insurance after this year, so i pretty much had to get it done.  but at least now, i'll be pain free...finally!!
Having had a chunk of my meniscus removed 2 years ago, it does help. first week or so afterward suck ass but that's what the vic's are for. 8-)

thats what i'm going to have done.  i hope they put me fully out.
i also wanna be back to work by tuesday.

red

I have very few reasons to, but I absolutely love my life right now.  

TEO

QuoteI have very few reasons to, but I absolutely love my life right now.  

If you love your life right now there has to be several reasons. Maybe some of them are just hidden from plain sight. Glad you are doing Great! :)

TEO

Down from 245 to 215!  :)

megisnotreal

today is brad's birthday, and we are going to the bama/georgia game tomorrow!

dragonboy

Quotetoday is brad's birthday, and we are going to the bama/georgia game tomorrow!
Have a great day both of you!  :)
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-local/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1190380087
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

For the first time in about a year I'm able to have coffee, breakfast and read the newspaper before work.  I'm NEVER up in enough time, so this is a wonderful treat.

.Walt

back from surgery. everything went well, and the pain killers are nice!  8-)

megisnotreal

Quoteback from surgery. everything went well, and the pain killers are nice!  8-)

this is good to hear; get well soon, cap'n.

red

Quoteback from surgery. everything went well, and the pain killers are nice!  8-)
Right on brother!  

aMD

good to hear, brother.  Hope you have a great, comfortably numb recovery.  8-)

(even though I'm gonna kick your ass this weekend in fantasy)

BH

Hey if you don't need all of those I have a medication disposal program that I could offer you free of charge.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

told ya. The Vic's are nice  :P

TEO

That's GREAT! You probably feel so good you want to get together with that iowa cop I talked about and feed him that shit I mentioned!   ;)