QuoteI found TEO. No more Ellis D.
Welcome back TEO  :)

TEO

QuoteI found TEO. No more Ellis D.
Welcome back TEO  :)

Thanks Doc.!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

red

A very cute sounding French girl told me that I was very sweet!  I never get compliments, especially over the phone at work.

:-* ::) :-*

aMD

QuoteA very cute sounding French girl told me that I was very sweet!  I never get compliments, especially over the phone at work.

oooo... french girls.  yummy!

TEO

TEO

Listening to a vintage copy of "American Beauty" while I hang the weathered album cover on my basement wall using push pins.  Good bye Travis Bickle, here comes some more album covers in your place!

TEO

So far: ELO's On The Third Day, The Byrds Greatest Hits, The Doors Greatest Hits, The Lovin' Spoonful's Do You Believe In Magic, Pet Sounds, Imagine, Lynyrd Skynyrd's debut album,  The Monkees debut album, and Let It Bleed. This Monster is good shit! ;)

LizKing531

Quoteback from surgery. everything went well, and the pain killers are nice!  8-)

Hey if you don't need all of those I have a medication disposal program that I could offer you free of charge.

I'm pretty sure the sign up sheet has a few names on it    :D

LizKing531

QuoteA very cute sounding French girl told me that I was very sweet!  I never get compliments, especially over the phone at work.

oooo... french girls.  yummy!

".......all these battered women around & all this time I've been eating mine plain"

hehehe,   i keed,   i keed             ;)

TEO

You Scoundrel!   ;)

aMD

personal day tomorrow to get ready to travel to gattlinburg.  I love getting paid to not work!

TEO

Quotepersonal day tomorrow to get ready to travel to gattlinburg.  I love getting paid to not work!

Goals in Gat. to visit?

aMD

Quotepersonal day tomorrow to get ready to travel to gattlinburg.  I love getting paid to not work!

Goals in Gat. to visit?

my sister's getting married.  I'm still not sure what the wife and I are singing at the reception so wish us luck.

dragonboy

2 people that I've never met (yet hope to meet one day!) have offered to buy a copy of London Calling for me & send it all the way to Japan.
It gets said often but that's because it's true, they are so many amazing people on this forum  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SMc55

I filed my tax return today. The deadline was today.
Next year I'm going to more organised.

TEO

Bloomington was a blast! (again)

megisnotreal

whaaat? apparently you can special order wedding edition peeps. i am pretty excited about this.
:o :o :o

TEO

Meeting the archivist for Toubab Krewe and finding out that he is none other than fellow Jacketeer ptmoore!   :)

megisnotreal

conan tonite: ken burns and vhs or beta

sweetness

TEO

Quoteconan tonite: ken burns and vhs or beta

sweetness

Set my DVR.