Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteWas helping my Mom cleaning her basement and we found a box of stuff that belonged to a friend of hers who she lived with years ago.  So here I am home now, ready to spin these on the turntable:
The Silver Tongued Devil & I? What a great find! Did you like it?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Kory

Fall is on it's way!! I couldn't be happier!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

megisnotreal

I am going back to work tomorrow!

SMc55

QuoteI am going back to work tomorrow!
Great, but take it easy  8-)

dragonboy

Just spotted your new pic Doc!!!  :D :D :D

Mike nearly 'out-burns' the King in that photo  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

Cooler drier air, in the upper 40's right now!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

SMc55

QuoteJust spotted your new pic Doc!!!  :D :D :D

Mike nearly 'out-burns' the King in that photo  ;)
I think you might be right  :o
I just remembered his nickname for a while was 'Woolhat'.  ;D
Did you notice the song? It's one of my favourites. I've been singing it for the past two days.

dragonboy

QuoteI just remembered his nickname for a while was 'Woolhat'.  ;D
It was pretty much stuck to his head for the duration of the TV show wasn't it?
Pleased you like the songs!  :)

primushead

Getting to 'own' In Rainbows for free.  

I can't get over this album!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

megisnotreal

it is 63 degrees outside! :o

TEO

Getting a bag of Mexican coffee from mjkoehler delivered to my doorstep as part of a side bet on the MIZZOU/Neb. game!  

Bam_Bam

playing lots of music...kory remind me sometime to send you some new stuff i'll give you a sneak preview of what we're going to release sometime in the future....it's a right doosy.
[url="//www.myspace.com/wearemurals"]www.myspace.com/wearemurals[/url]

red

Oh man, today I'm on fire!!!

Got a new job at the place I wanted.  Working on an assembly line manufacturing roof trusses.  Some mindless manual labour that will be perfect over the winter.  And the best part: it's only a 3 minute drive from me, every other place I've worked is in the city 20 minutes away.   One of my very good friends also works there, so that'll be bad-ass.  

AND, phoned my last employer to find out when I'd get my cheque for the last day I worked.  Turns out they're gonna pay me for the entire 2 week pay period because I gave them notice (even though my boss didn't accept)!!!  So basically in the 2 weeks since I've been there I've worked and found a new job all while they're paying me, muhaha.  

I'm also seeing The Weakerthans for the 4th or 5th time tomorrow, but I'm catching a cold.  Not gonna stop me though.   :)

SMc55

QuoteOh man, today I'm on fire!!!

Got a new job at the place I wanted.  Working on an assembly line manufacturing roof trusses.  Some mindless manual labour that will be perfect over the winter.  And the best part: it's only a 3 minute drive from me, every other place I've worked is in the city 20 minutes away.   One of my very good friends also works there, so that'll be bad-ass.  

AND, phoned my last employer to find out when I'd get my cheque for the last day I worked.  Turns out they're gonna pay me for the entire 2 week pay period because I gave them notice (even though my boss didn't accept)!!!  So basically in the 2 weeks since I've been there I've worked and found a new job all while they're paying me, muhaha.  

I'm also seeing The Weakerthans for the 4th or 5th time tomorrow, but I'm catching a cold.  Not gonna stop me though.   :)
Great news :D

.Walt

thats awesome. stickin' it to the man paid off!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

TEO

3 minute commutes are awesome! That is what I have.   :)

mjkoehler

K,

Thats awesome.

red

Yep, needless to say I'm more than pleased with that outcome!   ;D

Current Joy: Just getting ready to meet some friends for supper at the new restaurant in town.  Haven't spend some time with them for a while and I'm curious to see what kind of vegetarian cuisine "Yorkton's Taste of Asia" has to offer.

mjkoehler

Today was the boy's 9th Birthday party. Pizza, really good cake from the fine folks at Costco. Afterwards we fired up the fire pit and make smores sitting around the fire. Now I am watching the fire from my seat in my living room. Nothing like watching a nice fire.

Now if I can just throw Bill Callahan's contract on that fire

TheBigChicken

QuoteToday was the boy's 9th Birthday party. Pizza, really good cake from the fine folks at Costco. Afterwards we fired up the fire pit and make smores sitting around the fire. Now I am watching the fire from my seat in my living room. Nothing like watching a nice fire.

Now if I can just throw Bill Callahan's contract on that fire
damn...I use to love a nice fire...but not since I moved to Tampa :-/anybody considering moving here ...DON'T....it's totally overrated    oops this IS the current joys threas :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry