Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

happy birthday darkness!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

TEO

Surrounding corporations are on a 2 hour delay because of snow. Just waiting on my text.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

SMc55

QuoteGOT IT!  :)
woo hooo!

dragonboy

woo hooo!
That was a very Homer Simpson sounding woo hooo! Doc  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SMc55

woo hooo!
That was a very Homer Simpson sounding woo hooo! Doc  ;D
That's the sound I was going for db ;D

BH

people, oh they're my thing these days, they like to swim, and catch them
rays

It's called [size=72]THE DARK![/size]
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

aMD

early dismissal! the weather report doesn't even look that bad. i'm not complaining though. there's an ice storm outside so we had to watch ice storm!

.Walt

Quoteearly dismissal! the weather report doesn't even look that bad. i'm not complaining though. there's an ice storm outside so we had to watch ice storm!

how much does it have to snow before schools are canceled or two hours late? (this is a question for all students and teachers here.)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

today it hasn't snowed at all.  just freezing rain and sleet.  around here freezing rain closes school quicker than a couple inches of powder.  Our first day off we had freezing rain turning into 2 inches of snow, that's about what it takes.

thatswhatshesaid

Quotetoday it haven't snow at all.  just freezing rain and sleet.  around here freezing rain closes school quicker than a couple inches of powder.  Our first day off we had freezing rain turning into 2 inches of snow, that's about what it takes.
they cancelled classes at wright state one day last week and the roads were clear by 10AM. tuesday night, we got about 5 to 6 inches and they didnt even delay classes. fucking boners. we also got a nice snow/freezing rain mix monday night and all the evening classes were still on. it was fun driving home in the middle of dayton ohio with about a half inch of ice on the roads. i drove about 15 to 20 mph the whole way home with people wrecking all around me. i felt like i was driving in, well....dayton ohio.

aMD

Quotetoday it haven't snow at all.  just freezing rain and sleet.  around here freezing rain closes school quicker than a couple inches of powder.  Our first day off we had freezing rain turning into 2 inches of snow, that's about what it takes.
they cancelled classes at wright state one day last week and the roads were clear by 10AM. tuesday night, we got about 5 to 6 inches and they didnt even delay classes. fucking boners. we also got a nice snow/freezing rain mix monday night and all the evening classes were still on. it was fun driving home in the middle of dayton ohio with about a half inch of ice on the roads. i drove about 15 to 20 mph the whole way home with people wrecking all around me. i felt like i was driving in, well....dayton ohio.

No shit. I used to live up there and people drive like idiots, really fast idiots.  

thatswhatshesaid

No shit. I used to live up there and people drive like idiots, really fast idiots.  
the craziest shit i see is people continually running red lights like they arent even there. i need to get a traffic law brochure for ohio, because i know that running red lights are illegal in KY.

megalicious

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

aMD

well aboard, thatgirl!

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

The DARK

Quotehey, y'all
:)
Welcome back Meg. You've been missed.  :)
In another time, in another place, in another face

megalicious

that is sir elton. caribou, in fact.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

easy jim

my morning jacket

So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

dragonboy

Deliveries from the postman!!! Some DVDs just arrived, tomorrow I'll get 12 bottles of my fav banana-bread beer + some CDs, 1 more CD on Sunday & then a package from amazon next week with American Gangster, Jesse James, The Man With No Name trilogy & 13 hours of the Pink Panther cartoon!!!