Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

BEER IN THE MAIL?!  BANANA-BREAD BEER?!

I need to get to Japan, asap.  

dragonboy

QuoteBEER IN THE MAIL?!  BANANA-BREAD BEER?!

I need to get to Japan, asap.  
Haha, we have a couple of companies that sell & ship international beer via the web. It's not cheap but what the heck, you gotta live a little, right? I mean, it's not like I spend hundreds of dollars a month on CDs or DVDs or anything  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

Quotehey, y'all
:)

Missed ya'.......welcome back!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

Semi-Pro is rated R :)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Penny Lane

we got a huge snowstorm today!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!! i missed the snow!! although commuting was a sh*tshow this morning..it's BU-TEE-FUL!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TEO

Cruise in a week.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

red

Lime Cola.
Tournament of Hearts final tomorrow.  (Curling, it rules.)
I got two pieces of Kahlua cheesecake at the store for $2!  It's delicious.  

Kimbos_Evil_Bread

constructing drinking games around movies like 48 Hours.
[url="http://eastuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com/"]http://eastuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com/[/url]

[url="http://www.myspace.com/alanrobert"]http://www.myspace.com/alanrobert[/url]

mjkoehler

There is a position I been waiting for to open at work is now open. I have a good shot at getting it. Also, my current boss is really pushing me to go for and pushing for me to get it. She rules! Such a far cry from my previous management that never wanted me to leave and threw up many roadblocks before I could finally escape.

crazylove

Great news.  I hope it all works out for you :exclamation

QuoteThere is a position I been waiting for to open at work is now open. I have a good shot at getting it. Also, my current boss is really pushing me to go for and pushing for me to get it. She rules! Such a far cry from my previous management that never wanted me to leave and threw up many roadblocks before I could finally escape.
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

pawpaw

Coffee...it's like the biggest comfort in the world, when you're tired and in a shitty mood. I love coffee.

Also, tonight I have a bottle of El Tosoro that I'm going to alternate drinking shots from with drinking bottles of Miller Lite. The shot-beer-shot-beer... method has been my preference as of late, for times like these. Soul music will most likely be blaring.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Taterbug

I'm right there with ya on coffee,   I might have to get some gentleman jack and some cola ( not mixed. )  Shot of jack with a cola chaser is my demon.
I just got an Ipod Touch for my b-day ( saturday 3/1 ), wahoo I turn 41.  I plan on getting plowed tonite and listen to some MMJ  , and maybe get lucky if I don't get to hammered ( Kinda like shootin pool with a rope if you know what I mean  ;) )
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

mjkoehler

Quote( Kinda like shootin pool with a rope if you know what I mean  ;) )
Anytime you can slip a classic Rodney D joke in there means its a good day.

ycartrob

Start a new job Monday!

-more money
-no on-call weekends

:)

Jon T.

Tracy, congrats my friend.   Same line of work?

ycartrob

QuoteTracy, congrats my friend.   Same line of work?

yeppir,

Jon T.

QuoteTracy, congrats my friend.   Same line of work?

yeppir,

excellent

Taterbug

Good Luck Tracy in the new job,  You should be retired and working as a greeter at walmat by now  :)
I think you would look tons better in the bag  ;).
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

QuoteGood Luck Tracy in the new job,  You should be retired and working as a greeter at walmat by now  :)
I think you would look tons better in the bag  ;).

do you mean in the sack?

Taterbug

Sack would be the correct choice. Sorry to imply that you are half in the bag  :)