Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

QuoteToday is my B-day, turning the big 40 at 11:00 pm! Yay!  Went to the best steak place for dinner and now I'm watching my dog chow down on my NY-Bone-In leftovers.  Nothing says 'happy' like a dog chewing a REAL bone.  He's happy, I'm happy.  Good night, see ya'll tomorrow for the broadcast.  Caint hardly wait! 8-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VESPA! Glad to see another fellow Pisces. Just remember, 40 is the new 30!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

QuoteToday is my B-day, turning the big 40 at 11:00 pm! Yay!  Went to the best steak place for dinner and now I'm watching my dog chow down on my NY-Bone-In leftovers.  Nothing says 'happy' like a dog chewing a REAL bone.  He's happy, I'm happy.  Good night, see ya'll tomorrow for the broadcast.  Caint hardly wait! 8-)

I missed this yesterday.  Happy B-day!!!

easy jim

[size=36]My Morning Jacket![/size]
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

LEATHER KID

I've got the weekend off.  Hell Yeah!  Now excuse me while I go crank up some LOVERBOY!
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

.Walt

every time i order something over the internet and it gets lost, i get my money back. but what also happens...magically, it just shows up in the box. this time i got my Medeski Martin & Wood disc (Combustication)  that i ordered a while back. gotta love a free cd!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

SMc55

Hope you had a great day  :D

TEO

Seeing ms y on the IFC interview at SXSW!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Taterbug

PEANUT BUTTER PUDDIN SUPRISE   :o  :)    with my morning coffee.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

aMD

QuoteSeeing ms y on the IFC interview at SXSW!  :)

That was killer!!!

thatswhatshesaid

QuoteSeeing ms y on the IFC interview at SXSW!  :)

That was killer!!!
hell yeah. great to see you yvon!!!!!

EC

i liked seeing ms. y, too (i think i knew who she was).

my current joy is that my cat gets SO excited every time anybody goes into the bathroom.  she thinks they're having a shower, and she wants to get in so she can play with the water drops dripping down.  then she gets in there and she just walks around quacking, and then she starts waiting for the drips to fall from the faucet and drinking them.  the best is how she has a paw poised about half up (i don't know why).  if nobody's had a shower, she'll quack until you make the faucet drippy.  and believe me, it is so cute, you'd pretty much do anything for her at that point.  

"oh, you want some tuna?  i know it's only 7 in the morning, but sure, i'll open some tuna for  you.  you bet.  anything else?"

:)

dragonboy

Happy belated Birthday VespaChick!!! Hope you had a good one  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

tomEisenbraun

all the names slowly morphing into the album title. I love it when that happens!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

easy jim

I leave for a ten day African/European adventure tomorrow!  Morocco here I come! :D

--unfortunately i think I'm coming down with something...but it could be a St. Paddy's hangover

LEATHER KID

QuoteI leave for a ten day African/European adventure tomorrow!  Morocco here I come! :D

--unfortunately i think I'm coming down with something...but it could be a St. Paddy's hangover
Have fun man, I know it will be a blasty blast.  Give your sis our regards from Mule Town.
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

aMD

economic stimulus checks

dragonboy

QuoteI leave for a ten day African/European adventure tomorrow!  Morocco here I come!
Have a great time Easy J, be sure to post some pics when you get back  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

tomEisenbraun

Quoteeconomic stimulus checks

definitely not diggin how I spent my summer doin non-W2-able work, and didn't make the $3k bottom limit for those things. I could really appreciate some stimulation around this time of year...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

easy jim

QuoteI leave for a ten day African/European adventure tomorrow!  Morocco here I come!
Have a great time Easy J, be sure to post some pics when you get back  :)

absolutely

megalicious

Quoteeconomic stimulus checks

definitely not diggin how I spent my summer doin non-W2-able work, and didn't make the $3k bottom limit for those things. I could really appreciate some stimulation around this time of year...

i was thinking... these checks should be in the mail about the time the jacket hits the road. sweet. i should be able to get at least 4 shows in.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard