Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FACE

well.. i won.
on another note, i just scored a 98 point win against a friend of mine wiht "icebergs" triple letter.

tomEisenbraun

She is relentless and not good for my competitive parlor game spirit.

On a positive note, Kiss My Face's Peaceful Patchouli bath and shower gel is making my life a happy and wonderful-smelling place right now.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Grateful Chabo

lets see....i current joy for me is anything having to do with frank black.  Im on a frank black and the catholics bender right now currently it brings me joy 8-)
"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."

FACE

deciding to skip a class the night before is a wonderful feeling.

tomEisenbraun

Still not quite sure how this will work out in the long run, but I took a nap from about 5:30 to 9pm tonight. Then another from about 12am to 2. Now I have no idea what to do, but I'm enjoying being productive at 6am! Up for four hours already! I can do anything! I'm only 21!

TheBigChicken

got a real nice paint job that's paying ok. The people are real nice and I needed this because I was headed for a nervous break down :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

at dawn

Quotelets see....i current joy for me is anything having to do with frank black.  Im on a frank black and the catholics bender right now currently it brings me joy 8-)

frank black is a total genius.  he has put out a ridiculous amount of music!  one of my favs is 'black letter days' -- the last seven or eight songs are so amazing both by themselves and how they go together.  pure genius.

bowl of soup

Quotelets see....i current joy for me is anything having to do with frank black.  Im on a frank black and the catholics bender right now currently it brings me joy 8-)

frank black is a total genius.  he has put out a ridiculous amount of music!  one of my favs is 'black letter days' -- the last seven or eight songs are so amazing both by themselves and how they go together.  pure genius.

Frank/Black/Charles is my father.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

TEO

QuoteStill not quite sure how this will work out in the long run, but I took a nap from about 5:30 to 9pm tonight. Then another from about 12am to 2. Now I have no idea what to do, but I'm enjoying being productive at 6am! Up for four hours already! I can do anything! I'm only 21!
Sleeping twice a day like someone else I know! Maybe it IS your natural pattern.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TEO

Quotegot a real nice paint job that's paying ok. The people are real nice and I needed this because I was headed for a nervous break down :-/
Good news for a good man!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

pawpaw

QuoteToday is my fourth wedding anniversary.  Not a particularly monumental anniversary, but life couldn't be much better.   :)

Well, I'm a little late on this one, but congrats man. She's the lucky one though - any man that can pick up on 'Country Boy Can Survive' references is a real keeper  ;D That still cracks me up...good job dude.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

pawpaw

Quotegot a real nice paint job that's paying ok. The people are real nice and I needed this because I was headed for a nervous break down :-/

That's GREAT NEWS RC! Hang in there brother...it sounds like you're at a good place now  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

xmascriminal

My computer's working again. I am VERY happy.

tomEisenbraun

QuoteStill not quite sure how this will work out in the long run, but I took a nap from about 5:30 to 9pm tonight. Then another from about 12am to 2. Now I have no idea what to do, but I'm enjoying being productive at 6am! Up for four hours already! I can do anything! I'm only 21!
Sleeping twice a day like someone else I know! Maybe it IS your natural pattern.......

Haha, I don't know. I was pretty screwed today. Maybe if I can work on some logistics, it'll work itself out, though!

tenn

"Federal authorities arrested Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich "
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
This is wonderful news, my office is so excited! We had cake!

mjkoehler

Quote"Federal authorities arrested Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich "
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
HA! Can we ever elect a Gov to this State who doesn't rip up off?

Penny Lane

did you see what was on those recordings? straight out of a movie. high drama!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

Please tell me that Obama and Blagojevich were not "friendly".  

Red or Blue, doesn't matter.  Politicians are making it real hard to believe that any of them are in it for anything other than themselves these days.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

QuotePlease tell me that Obama and Blagojevich were not "friendly".  

Red or Blue, doesn't matter.  Politicians are making it real hard to believe that any of them are in it for anything other than themselves these days.

i think if there was anything incriminating or much of a connection here, they would have found it; DEMS are going after this guy bad, too--i love it.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

tenn

It would appear we cannot. At least Pat Quinn seems alright, hopefully he'll be in there real soon.