Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Heading off to the Black River in 10 minutes.  No cell phones.  No computers.  No Televisions.   Just beer, vodka, wine, ipod, lawn chair and plenty of sunshine.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

QuoteHeading off to the Black River in 10 minutes.  No cell phones.  No computers.  No Televisions.   Just beer, vodka, wine, ipod, lawn chair and plenty of sunshine.
Later D. Have a safe trip.

Leaving in 3 hours to head back to Nebraska for a bit. Nothing like a 7 hour drive with a 10 and 7 YO.

red

QuoteHeading off to the Black River in 10 minutes.  No cell phones.  No computers.  No Televisions.   Just beer, vodka, wine, ipod, lawn chair and plenty of sunshine.
Have a great time Dave.  That iPod seems out of place, but music is a necessity.  

.Walt

That sounds like a hell of a good time. Please follow up on it, just so I'm 100% sure you had a good time!  
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Just got excellent seats to see Tom Jones twice in August!!!  :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Vadie Stark

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Ellis D.

Pics are required!

weeniebeenie

Long Weekend. Yipeeee!!!
How loud can silence get?

mjkoehler

QuoteJust got excellent seats to see Tom Jones twice in August!!!  :D
Look out Vegas!

Ellis D.

Phish Pholks from VT visiting next week!  :)

Ellis D.

Got my Phish ticket today... :)

pawpaw

QuoteGot my Phish ticket today... :)

DUDE, HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Ellis D.

I will! It is my first Phish show and I am going with a couple of pros that are on a 13 show run... :)

Leontheslut

8 books for $4!

X-Files Official Guile
X-Files Unofficial guide
Utopia
The Hobbit
Fellowship of the Ring
The Canterbury Tales
Good & Evil
Wonder Boys
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

.Walt

Remember when I said someone from work broke into my place...twice? Well, today at work I had enough of him. I saw him talking to people, laughing, and having a great time. It really upset me that people like this loser. I didn't tell anyone at work, because of what he stole, but today I fucking told EVERYONE. And now everyone hates him, and I feel great. 6 months of keeping that shit bottled up, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

When did weed become the drug that you'd brake into someones home for?
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

TheBigChicken

QuoteRemember when I said someone from work broke into my place...twice? Well, today at work I had enough of him. I saw him talking to people, laughing, and having a great time. It really upset me that people like this loser. I didn't tell anyone at work, because of what he stole, but today I fucking told EVERYONE. And now everyone hates him, and I feel great. 6 months of keeping that shit bottled up, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

When did weed become the drug that you'd brake into someones home for?
that's scary :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

Phish, Louisville, then Vermont. Things are looking up this summer! :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

capt. scotty

QuotePhish, Louisville, then Vermont. Things are looking up this summer! :)

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Im in the midst of one of the best 7+ days of my life so far.

EPIC Stanley Cup victory in game 7, and 3 Phish shows. Only sad note is 1 of my best friend's grandma's died a couple days ago, and her funeral is tomorrow. Talked to him tonight for the first time in about a week when he first told me she fell and had a brain hemorrhage. Im hoping I can cheer him up on Thursday and despite missing a couple other key friends from Phish tour 03 and 04, 1 of which i'll be going to Alpine with, make it feel like were 18 again with not a worry in the world.

I read youre going to The Creek though TEO. Im pretty jealous as I love that venue (more than Alpine and its wicked hill even though I have pavilion tickets  ;D) and a couple of my favorite shows were from the 5 or so Ive seen at Deer Creek.

Arghh, Phish be Back!!  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TEO

It is kinda' funny and puzzling why the out of staters call Verizon The Creek. Is there a reason for this? Maybe The Dead riot has immortalized that name?
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

capt. scotty

QuoteIt is kinda' funny and puzzling why the out of staters call Verizon The Creek. Is there a reason for this? Maybe The Dead riot has immortalized that name?

Isnt it still called the Verizon Wireless Center @ Deer Creek?!

Even if not, I stick with the original name of venues, not the more recently bought company name. I still call Mansfield, MA, Great Woods, not the Comcast Center. I still call Pittsburgh (Burgettstown) Star Lake, not Post Gazette Pavilion, etc.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons