Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taterbug

QuoteLunch on the Boss.....now I needs a serious nap. Gonna be a rough afternoon fighting the sandman.

Slam a 5 hour energy drink and you can make time stand still.. it will be like the Matrix.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

mjkoehler

QuoteLunch on the Boss.....now I needs a serious nap. Gonna be a rough afternoon fighting the sandman.

Slam a 5 hour energy drink and you can make time stand still.. it will be like the Matrix.
Nice. Sadly I feel like I'm Dazed and Confused....and I ain't even smokin it up.

ManNamedTruth

Nice. Sadly I feel like I'm Dazed and Confused....and I ain't even smokin it up.

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c

"...they stay the same age"  8-)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

Yes and yes. Sadly is ain't that kool here.

dragonboy

Keeping things Dazed & Confused, this one is for Brian!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

'uckin' A!  8-)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Taterbug

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c

"...they stay the same age"  8-)

I love that movie, Welcome back DB.  I hope things are turning the corner for you.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ALady

QuoteMy chicken laid it's first egg today :-* :-*feeling like a real chicken farmer now :D :D

Yay!  That's great   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

dragonboy

QuoteI love that movie, Welcome back DB.  I hope things are turning the corner for you.
One of my faves too! Cheers for the kind words Taterbug  :)

pawpaw

QuoteMy chicken laid it's first egg today :-* :-*feeling like a real chicken farmer now :D :D

Awesome! But the question is, what did you make with your egg???
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TheBigChicken

suggestions ?
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

capt. scotty

suggestions ?

scrambies!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TheBigChicken

another day another egg...2 total....one fried and one scrambled...both on toast....4 birds all together....when they all start laying at once it will be EGGCELLENT ::)

Janet

My mom's doing so much better - and the docs sent her home.  She can walk a limited amount with a walker and has to go to physical therapy 5 days a week - but all signs do point to a full recovery.  

Thanks for all of the kind words and thoughts.  It was appreciated.  It's weird how your world can change in a moment's time...

Penny - I hope your mom is doing well.  My thoughts are with you!

ALady

That's great news, Lucy.  So happy for you and your mom!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

kydiddle

I had a long drive home late last night. I was so tired and would randomly start yelling to keep awake. Halfway home "Lay Low" shuffled on to my iPod and I blared it. This was the first time in many months I've heard this song (not sure why the gap in play) and the wave of happiness hit me like a freaking brick. I was almost delirious. It repeated the rest of my trip.

Current joy: Rediscovering the love of a great song.
Cow temperature.

Love Dogg

QuoteI had a long drive home late last night. I was so tired and would randomly start yelling to keep awake. Halfway home "Lay Low" shuffled on to my iPod and I blared it. This was the first time in many months I've heard this song (not sure why the gap in play) and the wave of happiness hit me like a freaking brick. I was almost delirious. It repeated the rest of my trip.

Current joy: Rediscovering the love of a great song.

Awesome!  :)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Penny Lane

QuoteMy mom's doing so much better - and the docs sent her home.  She can walk a limited amount with a walker and has to go to physical therapy 5 days a week - but all signs do point to a full recovery.  

Thanks for all of the kind words and thoughts.  It was appreciated.  It's weird how your world can change in a moment's time...

Penny - I hope your mom is doing well.  My thoughts are with you!

thanks everyone. that's great lucy!  sort of the same deal w/my mom. she got out of ICU sunday night but until the meds wear off, they won't know the full extent. she'll have acute care for a couple weeks but everything points to a full recovery (possibly some limitations)

*just remember, if any of you or your older relatives/parents have some sort of numbness anywhere, that comes out of nowhere and lasts for more than a few seconds, get it checked out. from what i'm learning, a little mini/partial stroke on one part of the body the day or 2 before is a sign that the big one's coming.

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TheBigChicken

ate the 3 eggs last night. 2 fried and one scramble...the egg shells were much harder than the grocery store eggs. They were delicious ! Honestly I don't know if I could tell the difference in the store bought and our "Farm" raised eggs. The eggs from our birds look like a smaller version of store eggs except our eggs are brown...If any of you guys want to start raising a few chickens , I would be more than happy to lend advice. From eggs to fertilizer, chickens are the wave of the future.... :D

Love Dogg

Quoteate the 3 eggs last night. 2 fried and one scramble...the egg shells were much harder than the grocery store eggs. They were delicious ! Honestly I don't know if I could tell the difference in the store bought and our "Farm" raised eggs. The eggs from our birds look like a smaller version of store eggs except our eggs are brown...If any of you guys want to start raising a few chickens , I would be more than happy to lend advice. From eggs to fertilizer, chickens are the wave of the future.... :D

Mommy?  Where do eggs come from?  
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."