Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

My 2 year old niece is visiting from out of state while her parents are in Spain. I love her so much I just want to smooch her little face off!  :-*
Because we're all in this together...

Penny Lane

QuoteMy 2 year old niece is visiting from out of state while her parents are in Spain. I love her so much I just want to smooch her little face off!  :-*

T :)hat's great! Mine is 5 and i feel the same way...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Soulshine

QuoteMy 2 year old niece is visiting from out of state while her parents are in Spain. I love her so much I just want to smooch her little face off!  :-*

Thanks Penny....she makes me feel  :D and  ;D Does your niece live close to you? Its tough when they're far away.

Penny Lane

Thanks Penny....she makes me feel  :D and  ;D Does your niece live close to you? Its tough when they're far away.

no but i fly home to see her a lot.  i think there's a special relationship w/the aunt. i'm secretly hoping that she'll have a bad fight w/my sister and ask to come live with me when she's a teenager and then i'll be the cool aunt and we do all kinds of stuff together. okay, that's not realistic because by then she'll be a nightmare, but i can dream, right?

Soulshine

no but i fly home to see her a lot.  [highlight]i think there's a special relationship w/the aunt[/highlight]. i'm secretly hoping that she'll have a bad fight w/my sister and ask to come live with me when she's a teenager and then i'll be the cool aunt and we do all kinds of stuff together. okay, that's not realistic because by then she'll be a nightmare, but i can dream, right?

I totally agree! Also, as hard as I try I'm not too fond of my sister in law's sister so i hope she sticks with the "cool aunt." I want to take her on adventures and teach her things. I think even when they're nightmares for their parents they'll still be cool for us (that's me keeping my fingers crossed.)

AMightyCaporal

Water.

Its delicious, cleansing, refreshing, cooling, warming, soothing, mystifying.  I love it!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Soulshine

I leave for Cozumel in the morning  :D

ALady

Nice!!!!!  Have a great time and drink some margaritas for us   ;)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

QuoteI leave for Cozumel in the morning  :D

NICE!!! have fun Soul!

Soulshine

Thanks ladies! I'll order my margaritas 3 at a time and pretend you're there with me.  ;)

AMightyCaporal

QuoteThanks ladies! I'll order my margaritas 3 at a time and pretend you're there with me.  ;)

don't forget to go for a swim for me. nothing like drifting and slicing through cool water  :)
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Soulshine

QuoteThanks ladies! I'll order my margaritas 3 at a time and pretend you're there with me.  ;)

don't forget to go for a swim for me. nothing like drifting and slicing through cool water  :)

You got it!

dragonboy

QuoteWater.

Its delicious, cleansing, refreshing, cooling, warming, soothing, mystifying.  I love it!
I know exactly what you mean...after 2hrs 15mins playing tennis followed by an hour at the gym ice cold water was the sweetest nectar & my best friend today!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

QuoteWater.

I know exactly what you mean...after 2hrs 15mins playing tennis followed by an hour at the gym ice cold water was the sweetest nectar & my best friend today!
I predict I will be saying that about 9:30 tomorrow morning when I'm half way through my 4 hour run. Water does run. Remember, you wouldn't have beer/ale/stout/porter/pilsner without water.

dragonboy

QuoteWater.

I predict I will be saying that about 9:30 tomorrow morning when I'm half way through my 4 hour run. Water does run. Remember, you wouldn't have beer/ale/stout/porter/pilsner without water.
With a litre bottle of Spain's finest San Miguel by my side I'm going to give you a big Ahem! brother  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Cheers folks, you iz all good peoples  [smiley=beer.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteWater.

With a litre bottle of Spain's finest San Miguel by my side I'm going to give you a big Ahem! brother  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Cheers folks, you iz all good peoples  [smiley=beer.gif]
[smiley=beer.gif]

NoVa_NoLa

Put my Ipod on shuffle this morning (like I almost always do) and every 2nd or 3rd song is an MMJ tune today.  :)  

Sparkle

QuotePut my Ipod on shuffle this morning (like I almost always do) and every 2nd or 3rd song is an MMJ tune today.  :)  

Love it when that happens, sometimes the ipod just knows what you need!

TEO

Penny and Dog are stopping by on their way to see KOL this evening... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

Spent the day @ the beach yesterday (picnic, ice-creams, swam in the sea, went for a run on the sea front & then sank a beer in a cafe watching the world go by)

Played tennis this morning then spent the afternoon listening to old Frank Sinatra records whilst playing cards with my Mum & working on my tan.

...I could get used to this  ;) :-/