if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Sparkle

Congrats Penny  :)

TEO

Wow! That is a great time... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMillionDreams

Good work, Penny!

You and Kohler have inspired me to add "run a marathon" onto my bucket list.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Penny Lane

QuoteGood work, Penny!

You and Kohler have inspired me to add "run a marathon" onto my bucket list.

you should do whatever that derby run is in the spring! i saw their booth at the expo center. i think it's a full and half :-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Paulie_Walnuts

I just booked a skiing holiday!

Paulie W

capt. scotty

Quotefinished the marathon in 4 hours and 1 min...not too sore except for some slight ankle swelling..i was happy L Dog was there to support me, he had never seen one before... the weather was a little too cold but sunny so i can't complain. i'm just glad it's over with until next year. :-)

most excellent penny!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Love Dogg

...Hanging out with my daughter!  :)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Planet Caravan

Listening to vinyls,studying mythology and playing RPGs! (:

TheBigChicken

A friend gave me his two quail today. A white male and a brown female. Building their cage this Friday :)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

The Birdman of Alcatraz...The Birdman of Tampa!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ALady

QuoteA friend gave me his two quail today. A white male and a brown female. Building their cage this Friday :)

This is crazy cool!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

NoVa_NoLa

Quotefinished the marathon in 4 hours and 1 min...not too sore except for some slight ankle swelling..i was happy L Dog was there to support me, he had never seen one before... the weather was a little too cold but sunny so i can't complain. i'm just glad it's over with until next year. :-)

Wow...fantastic!  :)  

You're going to do it again????  :D

MMJ_fanatic

Deer Tick on my SUV stereo as I cruise by Fall foliage--unbeatable combination.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

TheBigChicken

Bought a dozen quail that are 2 weeks old. Just about finished the coop today. Will try to post some pics of my two coops....my quail are some cuties!!! :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

dragonboy

Getting an excellent 'care package' in the post from MJ! Cheers Mike, you're a star!!!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

QuoteGetting an excellent 'care package' in the post from MJ! Cheers Mike, you're a star!!!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Anytime

at dawn

Moving to Austin in two weeks to start a new job.  Comes just in time for the MOF show too.   :)

Love Dogg

QuoteMoving to Austin in two weeks to start a new job.  Comes just in time for the MOF show too.   :)

Congratulations on both, at dawn!!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

at dawn