Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Reading everyone's posts about Saturday night... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Love Dogg

QuoteReading everyone's posts about Saturday night... :)

Me too!   :)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

crazylove

me three  ;)
QuoteReading everyone's posts about Saturday night... :)

Me too!   :)
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

mjkoehler

Another f'n 3 day weekend!

Let's see, already got rid of the small bit of hangover I had from Neko last night, walked, TV, started spray painting some circa 1950's porch chairs, dove into a large chunk of Red Leiceister cheese (The English do not fuck around with their cheeses), jammed on the guitar for a hour. Still need to get in a run, finish painting the aforementioned chairs, mulch some leaves, grill meat, drink, moe tv, more guitar, and more drink.

F'n A....love Friday's off!

TEO

Starting to feel better today after being sick since Sunday... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Soulshine

QuoteStarting to feel better today after being sick since Sunday... :)

Nooooo! Sorry to hear you werent feeling well TEO! Glad to know things are lookin up.  :)
Because we're all in this together...

BH

QuoteAnother f'n 3 day weekend!

Let's see, already got rid of the small bit of hangover I had from Neko last night, walked, TV, started spray painting some circa 1950's porch chairs, dove into a large chunk of Red Leiceister cheese (The English do not fuck around with their cheeses), jammed on the guitar for a hour. Still need to get in a run, finish painting the aforementioned chairs, mulch some leaves, grill meat, drink, moe tv, more guitar, and more drink.

F'n A....love Friday's off!

Bastard!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Love Dogg

Listening to Kory's Halloween recording, trying to satisfy my memories!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

mjkoehler

After working most of the day outside in the glorious upper 70's temp, my wife surprises me with a 2" thick slab of tri-tip steak, 2 sixers of Kronnenbourg, a sixer of Carlsberg, and a sixer of Old Speckled Hen. I think she's a keeper! Oh tonight will be good. Steak and ale, Quinoa pilaf, Red Leiceister, and cheddar with Cran.

Love Dogg

QuoteAfter working most of the day outside in the glorious upper 70's temp, my wife surprises me with a 2" thick slab of tri-tip steak, 2 sixers of Kronnenbourg, a sixer of Carlsberg, and a sixer of Old Speckled Hen. I think she's a keeper! Oh tonight will be good. Steak and ale, Quinoa pilaf, Red Leiceister, and cheddar with Cran.

Don't forget about her!  Probly the best part of the evening will be the...e'hem...dessert.   ;)

mjkoehler

QuoteAfter working most of the day outside in the glorious upper 70's temp, my wife surprises me with a 2" thick slab of tri-tip steak, 2 sixers of Kronnenbourg, a sixer of Carlsberg, and a sixer of Old Speckled Hen. I think she's a keeper! Oh tonight will be good. Steak and ale, Quinoa pilaf, Red Leiceister, and cheddar with Cran.

Don't forget about her!  Probly the best part of the evening will be the...e'hem...dessert.   ;)
;) I'll never tell

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

capt. scotty

Quotethis:

oh shit!  ;D

that episode will be legendary
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

aMillionDreams

My new macbook rules.  And it wasn't hardly as expensive as those PC commercials would lead you to believe. Plus I got $180 worth of discounts for being an educator.  :)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

capt. scotty

I think the forum and my time zone are finally on the same page
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Soulshine

Because we're all in this together...

TheBigChicken

the quail I purchased about 3 weeks ago are doing GREAT and my chicken are.... BEAUTIFUL :-*

ps Tony Bruno for President
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

dragonboy

My sister bought BEATLES ROCK BAND for us to play on her Wii  :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TheBigChicken

QuoteMy sister bought BEATLES ROCK BAND for us to play on her Wii  :D
when I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide... :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry