Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

QuoteMoving to Austin in two weeks to start a new job.  Comes just in time for the MOF show too.   :)

Congrats!!
Because we're all in this together...

ALady

QuoteMoving to Austin in two weeks to start a new job.  Comes just in time for the MOF show too.   :)

That's awesome.  What a great place to live!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

at dawn

Thanks ALady & Soulshine!  I'm really excited about it all.  Glad it's during fall months though so I can ease into the summer heat.   :P

mjkoehler

Having an all morning Airplane quote a thon with a friend from back home.

Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em...
...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!
COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.

Penny Lane

that's great! seems like a great place to live. i've only been there once for a wedding and i got to stay at the historic 'austin motel' right across the bridge from downtown. it's straight out of the 70s. i bet you'll get your music fill there. seems like the best cities to live if you're a music fan. congrats.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

Said fuck it and took today off. 3 DAY WEEKEND

Love Dogg

QuoteSaid fuck it and took today off. 3 DAY WEEKEND

Nice 'tude bro!  I like it.   8-)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Soulshine

Louisville tomorrow=JOY

Love Dogg

QuoteLouisville tomorrow=JOY

:)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

jones

Can't wait!

aMillionDreams

Can't wait!

I can't wait, either.  Make sure you introduce yourself, flyguy.  When you first joined here I thought you were one of my friends from da ville.  Turns out you just have a lot in common with him.  Don't be a stranger!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

jones

Can't wait!

I can't wait, either.  Make sure you introduce yourself, flyguy.  When you first joined here I thought you were one of my friends from da ville.  Turns out you just have a lot in common with him.  Don't be a stranger!

I will try and make it to BBC; it depends on when the UL football game is over (starts at 3:30) and when I can get my wife to drop me off.  How will I know where you guys are?  Oh yeah, I'll just look for the cool kids table... ;)

Penny Lane

Can't wait!

I will try and make it to BBC; it depends on when the UL football game is over (starts at 3:30) and when I can get my wife to drop me off.  How will I know where you guys are?  Oh yeah, I'll just look for the cool kids table... ;)

just walk around aimlessly through the bar a couple of times and i'll yell out FLYGUY!! to everyone who is alone.

jones

Can't wait!

just walk around aimlessly through the bar a couple of times and i'll yell out FLYGUY!! to everyone who is alone.

Now we have a plan!

aMillionDreams

Can't wait!

Now we have a plan!

I'll be wearing a Reds cap.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Love Dogg

Can't wait!

Now we have a plan!

I'll be talking to a guy in a Reds cap and to a girl yelling "Flyguy!" to all the individuals who seem lost.

Soulshine

Can't wait!

Now we have a plan!

I'll be talking to a guy in a Reds cap and to a girl yelling "Flyguy!" to all the individuals who seem lost.

I'll be wearing a super fly green jacket, running around with a chick yelling "flyguy" while talking to a dude talking to a dude in a reds cap.

Penny Lane

Can't wait!

Now we have a plan!

I'll be wearing a super fly green jacket, running around with a chick yelling "flyguy" while talking to a dude talking to a dude in a reds cap.

make fun now, but turrets is going to win me that costume contest and get me backstage.

dragonboy

We had a hoopee in the garden today!!!  :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

megalicious

My dad turns 50 this weekend. I'm going to visit him for the birthday celebration, and my baby sis is coming in from KY, too! It's going to be nice to spend a weekend with my family.

Also: The Bama v. LSU game is Saturday. My step mom and step bro are huge LSU fans, so there's going to be a lot of trash-talkin' going on while we watch the game together.

:)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard