Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megalicious

QuoteIt's good to be back on here. I missed all of you. Going through some stuff but this forum gives me strength. :-)

:hugs:

:)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

kydiddle

QuoteIt's good to be back on here. I missed all of you. Going through some stuff but this forum gives me strength. :-)

Big hugs!  :)
Cow temperature.

xmascriminal

Thanksgiving break!  :)

aMillionDreams

We're glad you're back, Penny!  :)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

dragonboy

Hope you're doing OK Penny  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Penny Lane

Thanks bros and hos!  ;) Luv you all.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

pawpaw

Quote...SOMEWHERE ON A DESERT HIGHWAY, SHE RIDES A HARLEY DAVIDSON.... 8-)

8-) Indeed.

Also, glad to hear you're doing better Penny.  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

keep on, keepin on Penny!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

weeniebeenie

Hope your doing well Penny. :)
How loud can silence get?

TEO

Hang in there kiddo... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

Post "recovery" from the destruction that was yesterday. Kickin back with a delicious Cinnamon Gingerbread cafe and toast...and ibuprophen

Sian-of-the-dead

It's Friday... need I say more?
Don't let 'em take who you are boy, and don't try to be who you ain't...

mjkoehler

I am officially finished with a refinishing project I've been working on. I LOVE finding ould, strange pieces and making them good again. This is a dresser that we found in my wife's G-ma's attic. Seriously, you cannot find wood like this anywhere. Kept the color as natural as possible. I did have to use a very light stain to even out the coloring as it was bleached in a few spots. Tung Oil finish. Link shoud work, even for those not on Facebook. I might snag photos of some of the other pieces I've done the last few years.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=43197&id=1371835020&l=d74e216527

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI am officially finished with a refinishing project I've been working on. I LOVE finding ould, strange pieces and making them good again. This is a dresser that we found in my wife's G-ma's attic. Seriously, you cannot find wood like this anywhere. Kept the color as natural as possible. I did have to use a very light stain to even out the coloring as it was bleached in a few spots. Tung Oil finish. Link shoud work, even for those not on Facebook. I might snag photos of some of the other pieces I've done the last few years.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=43197&id=1371835020&l=d74e216527

Nice! My mother does a lot of this. She'll wait for the towns spring cleaning and find all sorts of old shit people are throwing away and make them awesome.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ghosts_on_TV

Kerrie and I pretty much have all of the major stuff needed for our new place (That we don't have yet), soon though! We're looking to move by January. I can't wait to wake up on saturday mornings and throw a record on and cook a sweet breakfast for us and just relax.

mjkoehler

QuoteKerrie and I pretty much have all of the major stuff needed for our new place (That we don't have yet), soon though! We're looking to move by January. I can't wait to wake up on saturday mornings and throw a record on and cook a sweet breakfast for us and just relax.
it's the little things in life, like the Sat morning thing, that make it all worth while my friend.

Ghosts_on_TV

My friends band just played some festival in Europe to a whole shitload of people. They have a pretty big following over there.

:D

Ghosts_on_TV

Oh yeah, they are called An Albatross from grand ol' Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Their music probably wouldn't go over that well here, they are insane.  

;D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Llt8OSsLs&feature=player_embedded[/media]

.Walt

QuoteOh yeah, they are called An Albatross from grand ol' Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Their music probably wouldn't go over that well here, they are insane.  

;D

Anytime you see a frontman work the crowd like that, you gotta give props! That's pretty sweet Ghosts!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction