Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodnymph

Quote from: ALady on Sep 14, 2011, 05:38 PM
Damn, woody...those pics brought a tear to my eye, not even kidding.

What a blessed day.  You're a lucky girl.

Awwww!!!  *hug!*  When that rainbow started forming and growing, I actually lost it a few minutes and my eyes swelled up.... it was just like being touched by Jeebiss...  The energy was just so powerful that day, and I feel really blessed that it's all so close to Asheville-- it convinces me to keep hangin' out down here  8)  Thanks too lil sis!!  You and big sis will have to visit sometime so I can show you!!  :-D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

peafunk31

Leaving tomorrow for 6 days in Aruba!!!! :D Fucking pumped! Gonna slam these like strong IPAs at a MPP tailgate party

Well, maybe that's not a good idea. ::) Ah screw it! Bring on the drunken tropical shenanigans!
Homer no function beer well without.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: woodnymph on Sep 13, 2011, 12:09 AM
My day on the Blue Ridge Parkway yesterday (summed up in 3 shots)

Wow I haven't been down that way in about dozen years or so. I might need to work that drive into my summer schedule in 2012. Not sure if it could top Going-to-the-Sun Road in Montana though  :o
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Penny Lane

Quote from: peafunk31 on Sep 15, 2011, 11:32 AM
Leaving tomorrow for 6 days in Aruba!!!! :D Fucking pumped! Gonna slam these like strong IPAs at a MPP tailgate party

Well, maybe that's not a good idea. ::) Ah screw it! Bring on the drunken tropical shenanigans!

Have a great time, ToddFunk!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

peafunk31

Thanks, Penny :) I'll have a hurricane in your honor
Homer no function beer well without.

tdb810

Have a great time in Aruba Mr & Mrs Peafunk! 
.....Back at the Model Home

kydiddle

Have a good time, peafunk! You and your lady enjoy! :)  :thumbsup: :beer:

My current joy is a special gentleman friend I've been seeing. Haven't felt this way in a looooooong time. We're talking years and years.

...But I can't get rid of that nasty demon in the back of my mind trying to convince me I shouldn't be happy...  :embarassed:
Cow temperature.

tdb810

Quote from: kydiddle on Sep 15, 2011, 07:53 PM

My current joy is a special gentleman friend I've been seeing. Haven't felt this way in a looooooong time. We're talking years and years.

...But I can't get rid of that nasty demon in the back of my mind trying to convince me I shouldn't be happy...  :embarassed:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Love those feelings :)  fight that demon, enjoy the ride baby!
.....Back at the Model Home

darkglow

woodnymph

Whoa Ky!!!  Congratzi!!  What a feeling!!  Just run with it girl!  The demon trying to convince you you shouldn't be happy is easily defeated by just enjoying the times you spend together!  Aw I'm excited for youuuu :-D

My Current Joyeaux is that I just landed a job at the Earth Fare health food store down here in Asheville, in the Wellness department!  Oh it shall be nice to get back into the health food deal again (and score a discount on groceries and not have to make grocery trips anymore!)  ...and not run a register....

Guess I'll be staying here awhile!   :o  (And I already made sure they knew I'd be out of town  11-11-11.... for Iron & Wine  ;))  With the extra income I hope to find a new apt!!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ALady

Stop.  Enjoy it while you can!  Life is too short to keep looking over your shoulder. 

(yaaaay Ky!   :D)

And yay woody on the new job, new digs, and new lease on your stay in Asheville!  Woohoooo!    :thumbsup:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ophidiophobia

Bought the new Star Wars blu-rays tonight. Wal Mart didn't have the deluxe edition so I ended up with both sets just not all the extras. I typically don't watch all the extras so it shouldn't be that big of a loss. Oklahoma State has a late game tomorrow night so I may spend the day watching the old Star Wars tomorrow.

kydiddle

Thanks, ladies. We'll see where it goes...   ;)

And nice job, woody! Had any good "hippie tangles" lately?  ;D
Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

okay, i've gotten no intel on this!? ...he's lucky you are in his life, remember that!
can't wait to hear about this fella at Rhubarb Jam weekend! is he bearded? does he have a sexy lisp? he doesn't wear suspenders without a shirt, right? ...i love the fall, new loves, football season, foliage, halloween, jacket shows, ...potential for anything new and wonderful to happen...wow, it's clear i'm at work and have had TOO MUCH COFFEE...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

Quote from: peafunk31 on Sep 15, 2011, 11:32 AM

Just make sure nobody drops any floories in your drink!!  ;D

Have a great time man!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Its alright Ky, you can let the forum know its me  ;)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on Sep 15, 2011, 11:40 AM
Not sure if it could top Going-to-the-Sun Road in Montana though  :o

If something can top this, I havent seen it yet

wolof7

My brother surprised me with my BACHELOR PARTY TODAY!!!!! :D

My Brother and buddies are hosting at my former bachelor pad with 30+ family/friends!!!

Catered by my favorite BBQ place in providence!!!!

Here's what's on tap:

Chili Con Carne
Hickory Smoked BBQ Wings
Hickory Smoked St. Louis Ribs
Texas Beef Ribs
BBQ Chicken
Texas Style Dry Rubbed Beef Brisket
BBQ Beans
Mac' and Cheese
Coleslaw
Corn on the Cob
Corn Bread
Peach Cobbler
1 Keg of Bud Light
1 Keg of Pumpkin Homebrew 
:beer:
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

capt. scotty

Quote from: wolof7 on Sep 17, 2011, 12:30 PM
My brother surprised me with my BACHELOR PARTY TODAY!!!!! :D

My Brother and buddies are hosting at my former bachelor pad with 30+ family/friends!!!

Catered by my favorite BBQ place in providence!!!!

Here's what's on tap:

Chili Con Carne
Hickory Smoked BBQ Wings
Hickory Smoked St. Louis Ribs
Texas Beef Ribs
BBQ Chicken
Texas Style Dry Rubbed Beef Brisket
BBQ Beans
Mac' and Cheese
Coleslaw
Corn on the Cob
Corn Bread
Peach Cobbler
1 Keg of Bud Light
1 Keg of Pumpkin Homebrew 
:beer:

Have a blast Wolof!!

and damn, you might have peeps coming up from the Carolinas and Louisiana for that menu!  :o

mjk73

Damn. That's some damn good vittles for a bachelor party! Shit, I had Burger King, chicken fingers, way too much beer, and stripper on mine. The stripper was a little gamey.

Fuck I feel great today!!!! Even sweaty as hell reaking of gatorade, spit, and run stank I'm still having a fucking great hair day too. My wife's birthday today also so we get a kid free night. Damn, feels good to be a gangsta today.